Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Good morning FBK.

It looks like snow today.

Old 11-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

Morning Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Do you put the toys away in the winter? I used to ride my 250R in the snow whenever I could which isn't very many times in San Diego[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider

I've already winterized the 5th wheel, but the ATV's will be used heavily. I still need to install my plow on the 500 (it only takes 10 minutes or so to do). However, I need to modify my plow a bit...I always break my winch cable.

I like winter riding. Also, I pull the kiddies around on tubes or sleds in the snow. I hope we get a lot this year.

Old 11-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Good morning FBK.

Had an extremely light sprinkling today...or a bird was taking a leak. Looks like we've got a storm moving this way. One about 1/2 hr out and another one that's still off of Pismo heading this way or more to the north towards MD.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Good morning FBK.

Had an extremely light sprinkling today...or a bird was taking a leak. Looks like we've got a storm moving this way. One about 1/2 hr out and another one that's still off of Pismo heading this way or more to the north towards MD.
Morning ALL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We've been having light drizzle the last couple of days. But, the radio has said a few areas were getting a solid wetting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It just needs to open up and down pour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A few of the highways going over the sierras were shut down for snow, but I think now, they are open with chain requirements.

Old 11-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Creator, I saw on the news that San Diego was going to start drinking sewer water[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They were saying it's cleaner than Mother Nature can make it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Just the thought of it makes me sick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Quad Patrol

Well, I am going to go and do my civic duty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and vote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be baaaack[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

That's called toilet to tap. Don't think it will ever happen, least not now. This city is totally screwed up right now and there are much bigger problems to worry about. .... like paying the bills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I just voted also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can't believe all the ads. It's either white or black, can't be both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah, it's election day. I'll vote when I get off work.

Old 11-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Morning ALL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We've been having light drizzle the last couple of days. But, the radio has said a few areas were getting a solid wetting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It just needs to open up and down pour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A few of the highways going over the sierras were shut down for snow, but I think now, they are open with chain requirements.
Yeah, it definately just needs to rain. It's like some chick teasing you, lift the skirt or shirt a little, giving you a smile and then turning and walking away.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel