Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Skinner, I appologize, I should of introduced you to my friend Steve, he's the one that owns the restraurant down by you.
Well you owe me!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Maybe I'll get you a free dinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 01:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
HIIIIIIIIIIII.

All i gots to say is i think ive used up most of my luck for the next month or so. haha

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And im sore.. Really really sore.

And it got Really dusty by the end of the day today.
Your to again to be sore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

How many livess did you use up? You know a cat only has 9 lives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 01:31 PM
Quad Patrol

One Word: Parachute
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Did someone forget to get clearance! for take-off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Did someone forget to get clearance! for take-off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I almost met my maker. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
On a black dimond trail going around a corner the Z decided not to turn. No burm either. It was a LONG drop. I did everything i could do to stop and I had one tire hanging off the edge and my foot on the ground keeping me balanced. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Pointing STRAIGHT off the edge.
I forsure would have been in the hospital or DRT. I had to stop and check my self. Also showed patrick and them the tire marks.
Had a few other hair raising close calls as well. But nothing like that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 02:07 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yea, the taxes are .42 cents per gallon. Let the neighbors think that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Right now, couple of them think they are better than everyone else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] So, I don't care what they think[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As a matter of fact[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I really never did care[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] what people think (for the most part)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

And seeing today is Monday, I had that idiot park in front of my house again this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I put a letter on the windowshield asking them/him/she/it not to park directly in front of my house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] BECAUSE I would like to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] We'll see what happens, if they continue, I might be parking my truck in front of everyone's house on the block[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] until I figure out who's friend this vehicle belongs to.
Hmm. Every Monday morning. And they park in front of YOUR house and not the house they are visiting. Anyone else think a housewife has a "personal trainer?" We have some good screws here at the office. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

On edit...that kinda could be taken the wrong way...especially with this crowd. Screws as in fastening device.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-31-2005, 02:08 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

The black diamonds there really aren't that bad...it's that whole cliff factor that gets you the pucker factor. Good thing James' motor didn't give up on that sucker. Hopefully they get the equipment up there and start fixing some stuff.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-31-2005, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

Morning all! Happy Halloween!

I've been outa town on bidness for the past week (I tried to check in from time to time). Well...Diesel is still $3.30 a gallon here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] It's starting to really **** me off. I just heard the oil companies had the most profitable quarter in history. They made more $$$ over the past quarter, than any business (oil related or not).

Old 10-31-2005, 02:29 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

I almost met my maker. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
On a black dimond trail going around a corner the Z decided not to turn. No burm either. It was a LONG drop. I did everything i could do to stop and I had one tire hanging off the edge and my foot on the ground keeping me balanced. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Pointing STRAIGHT off the edge.
I forsure would have been in the hospital or DRT. I had to stop and check my self. Also showed patrick and them the tire marks.
Had a few other hair raising close calls as well. But nothing like that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
You sure you only left black tread marks on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You should of checked closer to the pucker factor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] probably have some there too.

We weren't go that fast on the trails were took. But, I could see where you would get in trouble[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] if your going a tad to fast.

Old 10-31-2005, 02:32 PM
Quad Patrol

Yea, the taxes are .42 cents per gallon. Let the neighbors think that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Right now, couple of them think they are better than everyone else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] So, I don't care what they think[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As a matter of fact[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I really never did care[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] what people think (for the most part)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

And seeing today is Monday, I had that idiot park in front of my house again this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I put a letter on the windowshield asking them/him/she/it not to park directly in front of my house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] BECAUSE I would like to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] We'll see what happens, if they continue, I might be parking my truck in front of everyone's house on the block[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] until I figure out who's friend this vehicle belongs to.
Hmm. Every Monday morning. And they park in front of YOUR house and not the house they are visiting. Anyone else think a housewife has a "personal trainer?" We have some good screws here at the office. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

On edit...that kinda could be taken the wrong way...especially with this crowd. Screws as in fastening device.
HHmmmm, could be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Have a few houses on the block that have house cleaners[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Haven't seen one dressed in those maid outfits though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

For those type of fasteners[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have fur covered bracelets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] and silk tie downs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] NO screws needed here. LOL!

Old 10-31-2005, 02:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Morning all! Happy Halloween!

I've been outa town on bidness for the past week (I tried to check in from time to time). Well...Diesel is still $3.30 a gallon here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] It's starting to really **** me off. I just heard the oil companies had the most profitable quarter in history. They made more $$$ over the past quarter, than any business (oil related or not).
Yes they did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Exxon made 100 billion in one quarter and Shell was next in line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] That's one reason why I am looking into bio diesel. Don't know if I'll make the jump, but, I am doing some research on it.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel