Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 02:33 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
LOL! Yes you can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's funny you mention baking. It looks like the rv industry is getting away from LP ovens in trailers. They were braggin' about moving the microwave down where the gas oven would be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The reasoning is, that you will have another cabinet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] For us, we use the oven more then the microwave. My oldest is always baking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyways, the trailer we are looking at, does have a gas oven and a microwave[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
One of these days I'm going to make me a broiler! Everyone looks at me like I'm "Tim the Toolman Taylor" when I say that. It'll probably end up being my "battleship." LOL

Other topic: Talked to a friend (who LJ and I got stuck in the snow with) who recently rode Miami. Said they found a 5' deep rut on a trail...can't remember the name Stagecoach I think. I guess they had to retrieve a Warrior out of it. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Mr. Flanders,

Are you really from the springfield area? If so, your not to far from myself.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Hey Mr. Flanders,

Are you really from the springfield area? If so, your not to far from myself.
Nope. He's actually from Vancouver, BC, Canada. confusedbuyer.

Old 01-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh I see, thanx. I was just curious, because, I must admit I am a huge fan of Mr. Flanders.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Oh I see, thanx. I was just curious, because, I must admit I am a huge fan of Mr. Flanders.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You're a fan of that guy?

Old 01-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
heh,heh,heh,.....Yep, i have lotsa fans out there. mostly chicks sending me PMs with naked pics. I thought they never said which Springfield the Simpsons is based on . Isn't there a Springfield in Conn & one in Ill or Missouri or sompin?

Old 01-17-2006, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

LOL! Yes you can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's funny you mention baking. It looks like the rv industry is getting away from LP ovens in trailers. They were braggin' about moving the microwave down where the gas oven would be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The reasoning is, that you will have another cabinet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] For us, we use the oven more then the microwave. My oldest is always baking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyways, the trailer we are looking at, does have a gas oven and a microwave[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
One of these days I'm going to make me a broiler! Everyone looks at me like I'm "Tim the Toolman Taylor" when I say that. It'll probably end up being my "battleship." LOL

Other topic: Talked to a friend (who LJ and I got stuck in the snow with) who recently rode Miami. Said they found a 5' deep rut on a trail...can't remember the name Stagecoach I think. I guess they had to retrieve a Warrior out of it. LOL
Speaking of miami. Its got a nice blanket of snow covering it right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ALL of it. And yes, there were people riding up there.

Old 01-18-2006, 12:13 AM
Quad Patrol

I remember you mentioning that before. The project my crew is working on will keep us busy until we all retire. Have you heard of Diablo Grande?
Diable Grande? If that's not it, nope. And that's only because I Googled it.

This place is pretty cool. Used to be UpRight (scissor lifts). New company is consolidating plants in Fremont, Tulare, Modesto and who knows where else. Pretty cool. They have their metal division (metal (Alum.) lids for utility vaults is operational. The toss all the metal in a jig and the robotic welder goes after it while they are moving the last unit into the finished area. They've got a plasma cutter that's probably 8' wide and 20' long. Be cool to watch that thing go to town. The workers love their new shop. I guess it's huge compared to the old place, plus they've got a TON of cranes. Jib cranes all over, plus there's about 6 or 8 cranes that run on beams in "runways" about 40' apart.
Yep, that's it. Remember hunting that ranch when it was just that, a cattle ranch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, it's a playground for the rich[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That place sounds like a cool place to watch work happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sounds real modern, no real workers other than the ones that watch the machines do their thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Quad Patrol

I am glad someone else builds like me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can never be stout enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I had a flash back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It wasn't your warrior now, was it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 12:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
heh,heh,heh,.....Yep, i have lotsa fans out there. mostly chicks sending me PMs with naked pics. I thought they never said which Springfield the Simpsons is based on . Isn't there a Springfield in Conn & one in Ill or Missouri or sompin?
Your fan club consist of fans off of pinto wagons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or anything that comes from that era[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel