Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher

Being on this forum a waste of time??? I think not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
You are so right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Well Guys, I am gainfully EMPLOYED[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Got a call this morning for a interview on a CAD Tech job. Start Monday morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] feels good. This means EXTRA SPENDING $$$$$$

Creator, I had to sign a document that told me they have the right to see all the places I visit on a company computer. Did your employer tell you they could do this? If so, they would be able to, if not, they should put a policy in place to address the problem before it becomes one.

Old 01-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Well Guys, I am gainfully EMPLOYED[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Got a call this morning for a interview on a CAD Tech job. Start Monday morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] feels good. This means EXTRA SPENDING $$$$$$

Creator, I had to sign a document that told me they have the right to see all the places I visit on a company computer. Did your employer tell you they could do this? If so, they would be able to, if not, they should put a policy in place to address the problem before it becomes one.
Awsome!
I hear a new Z400.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Awsome!
I hear a new Z400.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LOL! I wish it did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Probably start off with a new concrete pad for the spa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that's been sitting on the side of the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] since we moved in. Need it to soak these ol' bones in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] after riding with you guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] at Miami[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Quad Patrol

Anyone use tire irons to remove quad tires from the wheel? I am getting tired of spending $20 bcks everytime I need a tire fixed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ie. the flat from Miami, even though the bead is popped[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Still can't get the tube out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone use tire irons to remove quad tires from the wheel? I am getting tired of spending $20 bcks everytime I need a tire fixed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ie. the flat from Miami, even though the bead is popped[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Still can't get the tube out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I purchased a tire machine from Harbor Freight. I use it for ATV, MC and car tires. It works great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
It gets bolted to the garage floor when needed and put in the shed when not

The tire irons work but it's hard to keep the rim from spinning. Just make sure that you have the other side of the tire that you are working on placed lower in the rim to give you more room to get the tire off

Old 01-07-2006, 04:33 AM
Pro Rider

oops! what was i thinking to even suggest this forum is a waste of time!! (dang creator! you've passed the emoticon bug to me.I haven't been able to post them for the past several posts).

MD, US is like Canada that way. If they're not playing for gold, they collapse like a cheap tent. we either win gold or silver. if were playing for anything less, we always lose. heart's not in it. In the case of the US boys, they were very tired, and prolly choked about their horrible receptions from the crowds.

I have an old Coats 1010 tire changer. manual unit. another place to try for an atv tire changer, that's smaller, is www.babcosales.com . they carry one for fairly cheap. I changed 2 tires tonite on the Raptor 80. i had 20x7-8 on the front, but they were rubbing the nerf bars, so i went to a 19x7-8, and barely notice any difference (still rubbing!).

congrats on the new job. I have several jobs requiring concrete. we have 2-3 major plants/quarries nearby. I've been told they get jobs cancelled sometimes, OR, come back with extra everyday, that I can arrange to have dumped at my place for a cut rate. thinking I'll form some stuff up and go for it. too bad I won't be able to place and finish it that quick. guess I'll need a bullfloat.

Old 01-07-2006, 04:36 AM
Pro Rider

sold the raptor 80 AND the Breeze today, to the same guy! lookin for a 250 EX, or maybe a LT160. just bought 10 y/o a 250EX and i can see this one lasting quite a few years in terms of size, power, etc.

Old 01-07-2006, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

What the heck??? Its raining!!!
There was never a forcast for rain but the weather station on our computer was calling it all day yesterday. I just thought it was a glitch. hahahhaahahha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

It was clear and 75 degrees yesterday. now its in the 40s and raining. hmmm.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
What the heck??? Its raining!!!
There was never a forcast for rain but the weather station on our computer was calling it all day yesterday. I just thought it was a glitch. hahahhaahahha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

It was clear and 75 degrees yesterday. now its in the 40s and raining. hmmm.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I hear ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Going to meet MWQ at Carnegie to drop off his air tank and get a little riding in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Guess, I'll dress for some wetness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel