Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 02:49 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Wife and I started our Christmas shopping today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Looks like iPODs are the new IN thing this year. Don't know much about them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But daughter seems to have done her homework on them. They are not cheap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and no one has any in stock[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Wife and I started our Christmas shopping today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Looks like iPODs are the new IN thing this year. Don't know much about them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But daughter seems to have done her homework on them. They are not cheap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and no one has any in stock[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
If i were to get ANY of the Ipods id get the video one. I saw one in use and it looked pretty friggen cool. But, ive got my XM MyFi which is portable and records up to 7 hours of music so i have no use for an mp3 player. Though, its not for everyone. That, and i dont wanna pay for iTunes.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Oh, and i did some christmas shopping for the jeep. New control arms top and bottom in the front. The lowers are BEEFY!! And the uppers are adjustable so i can set my own caster and pinion angle.. Looks like ill be doing a "home alignment", it may sound complicated but its REALLY easy. haha

Old 12-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Only problem with the new Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  that does video is the screen is supposed to be VERY soft, as it scratches when you sneeze on it. My brother has an Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word . The mini, or whatever it is. The first small one they came out with. The control is really weird at first. Bought it for like $150 off our office manager whose fiance got it at some real estate conference.

You can rip from a CD you own. But iTunes is like $1 a song, and about 1/2 the bands/groups/singers my bro likes aren't avaialble on iTunes.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider

My wife and two older boys have the 20gb ipods. Santa is going to bring my daughter one this year also.

Old 12-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Best Buy was the only store in town that I found[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that had any iPODs left[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It was the 30gb one which holds 7,500 songs, 5,000 photos and 75 hours of video. To protect the screen, I bought the protective skin to cover it. Seeing it's for my oldest, she will use all three of the functions[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Only problem with the new Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  that does video is the screen is supposed to be VERY soft, as it scratches when you sneeze on it. My brother has an Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word . The mini, or whatever it is. The first small one they came out with. The control is really weird at first. Bought it for like $150 off our office manager whose fiance got it at some real estate conference.

You can rip from a CD you own. But iTunes is like $1 a song, and about 1/2 the bands/groups/singers my bro likes aren't avaialble on iTunes.
I dont own any cd's.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

hey diddley-do neighbors.

Old 12-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

*DEEP sigh*.... Rev. Lovejoy has insisted that I confess to the FBK congregation. you see, I've disconnected my old email address and tried to set up a new ID, but this site only recognizes me as flanders, which was just my alter-ego from work. And it won't give me my password for my real identity because it keeps defaulting to this email address.I believe I'll be getting a new email address soon, and hopefully i can finally get my rightful moniker; CANUCKLEHEAD!!

some of you already know this anyways (only cuz i told you), but I am secretly dressed in someone else's clothing. opposite gender of course. that's enuf clues, you should already know. at least it's not beastiality like hoss.

so we finally moved. we're living out of boxes stacked to the ceiling in my dream garage. we had 3 things happening at once: we moved into the 2nd home on our property, but the renter in the main house gave us 2 weeks notice to move after we moved in. so we had to move all our stuff into 2nd house, then 2 weeks later we moved into main house. THEN, had lotsa work to do to get 2nd house cleaned up and ready to rent. wife painted 3 rooms, i replaced h/w tank, put in shut-offs for ALL the plumbing (none of which were there before), fixed gutter leak and 2 water ingression problems. THEN, I had to be out of my office by Nov. 30, so it was a mad scramble to prepare for that move. THEN, i had to make an office in the main house, where there was none before. had to remove a wall, wood-burning f/p, put in laminate floor, painted, new trim & mouldings, baseboards, etc. THEN, empty office which had been stored in my cargo trailer,and move it into new spot.

as of yesterday I had office going, and here I am spending time on a chat room when i should be working! well, laziness always pays off now, whereas hard work often takes years to enjoy.

NO WAY i'm gonna even attemt to pick up where i left off. hope all has been well with you good folks. hey creator, none of my emoticons are working either!

Old 12-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I dont own any cd's.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I own maybe a dozen. All country. Imagine that. LOL. Oh wait...no...there's this World Cup Soccer one. First one I ever bought, c. 1994. Wait...might have been #3. LOL.

Old 12-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Well wb "Ned." Glad to hear you didn't fall off the edge of the earth. We've been slow, so you haven't missed too much.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel