Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 01:18 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I have tried getting into her pansies for tooooo many years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with no success[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL! So, I've given up on trying LOL!!
Bad visual....BAD VISUAL...REALLY BAD VISUAL
LMAO!!!!

Old 01-21-2006, 01:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
If they are as big as you, I don't think they'll fit on your gallery.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Nice way to welcome his family on to the site[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 01-21-2006, 01:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Racoon trap = Ruger .22 cal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
My thoughts too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Actually in an urban setting, a bow and arrow work wonders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No one hears a thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 01:21 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Racoon trap = Ruger .22 cal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Trust me , I agree with you but it's kinda hard to pop one off at 10PM in San diego. For some reason the neighbors don't like that kind of stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Go figure..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It would have to be a 25 or 9mm also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Just call in a drive by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] However, if your luck is like mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] they would figure it out and catch you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 01:21 AM
Quad Patrol

I'm sure all the fruit cakes here would like me to shoot a cute little raccoon also.

It's amazing that we can still bear arms in this fine state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] maybe the libs will fix that next election[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Becareful what you ask for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 01:23 AM
Quad Patrol

I'm sure all the fruit cakes here would like me to shoot a cute little raccoon also.

It's amazing that we can still bear arms in this fine state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] maybe the libs will fix that next election[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Well, they did ban the sale of .50 cal rifles. Because all the gang members running around doing drive-bys with 40lb Barrets. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Anyone understand this one? I think pretty much the only people who had .50s are either large game hunters, or gun collectors. And has anyone ever heard of someone using a .50 to kill someone (other than the military)?
I know they frowned, when I was dragging the back end of the patrol car on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] due to the one in the trunk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Would of loved to have one set up like Bruce Willis in The Jackyl [IIRC][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 01:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, they did ban the sale of .50 cal rifles. Because all the gang members running around doing drive-bys with 40lb Barrets. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Anyone understand this one? I think pretty much the only people who had .50s are either large game hunters, or gun collectors. And has anyone ever heard of someone using a .50 to kill someone (other than the military)?
Look at how they do things. Little by little. First it's one type of guns (or anything else) and then after that gets banned (or changed) they do another, and another, until they get just what THEY want.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
We need to get some legislators in that have as their entire goal to REDUCE the number of laws on the books.

Amen to that!!

Old 01-21-2006, 01:27 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I like all the kewl bears. But, mine doesnt have a heart. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] nor is a carebear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I guess your bear doesn't **** in the woods[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 02:17 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I know they frowned, when I was dragging the back end of the patrol car on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] due to the one in the trunk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Would of loved to have one set up like Bruce Willis in The Jackyl [IIRC][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL..nice. Closest I've come to one is the airsoft one that's sitting at the airsoft shop (though they are also a licensed gun dealer as well.) Suckers can hit hard. One shop tuned there's up. Shooting an 8mm/.49 gram BB at 800 fps, or so. You figure a regular AEG throws a 6mm/.20 gram @ 400 fps (what most fields limit.) Snipers using HPA will shoot 6mm / high .30 gram at about 650...reliably. Over 700-750 fps the guns start to blow seals.

But if you did that, then you'd have to be running around in a mini-van. LOL

That was like a 12.7mm ... it's not .50 cal...wonder if it would be legal to have an anti-material rifle with that round. LOL. (The 12.7mm is the answer to the .50 BMG round.)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-22-2006, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

Went and rode at miami today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh and check out my gallery. Here
My host got some new software so ive been uploading some new pics and playing around. More better being able to create a gallery insteat of having to make more than one link.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel