Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Where did you park? Down in the dust bowl?
From the sounds of it, I think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] How far of a drive is it for you to Gordon Wells?

Old 01-19-2006, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

TIME-OUT HERE!! MD & Job, your avatars look like you're auditioning for the lead role in the next Care Bears movie. Maybe for your city/location, you should change it to Care-a-lot. I mean Hoss was bad with his beastiality fetish, and skinner just scares me with his military games while building up MSB living with mom.... but you guys have gone over the edge here!

I think you guys are using those avies to lure the eleventeen year olds to your lair.

Old 01-19-2006, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
From the sounds of it, I think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] How far of a drive is it for you to Gordon Wells?
It took me about 2:20 to get to Yuma so I would say about 2:05 give or take.
When we go there we go on the north side and follow the canal road for about 4 miles. There is a crossing there so we air down to about 10psi and power up to the sand highway and into a couple of large bowls to camp. Nobody bothers you up there at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
TIME-OUT HERE!! MD & Job, your avatars look like you're auditioning for the lead role in the next Care Bears movie. Maybe for your city/location, you should change it to Care-a-lot. I mean Hoss was bad with his beastiality fetish, and skinner just scares me with his military games while building up MSB living with mom.... but you guys have gone over the edge here!

I think you guys are using those avies to lure the eleventeen year olds to your lair.

what's in the water up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Drove out to Yuma today and I passed Buttercup and Gordon's Well. Shoulda brought a toy with me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's hard to pass those places without riding. I think I will drive out and trash the Burb on the way home tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I was down at Gordons well for the first time ever last weekend. I am thinking of making it a once a year trip like i do at Pismo. Next time Ive got to get Rescue to go.
I am guilty for not going[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If I didn't land a job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I might of squeezed it in. You logged quite a few miles in 3 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Of course, I did make it from Chicago to California in 47 hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wife still lets me hear about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] every great once in awhile. Anyways, I did cut down 8 trees over the weekend and have about 25 to go.

Creator, WHEN I make it down that way, I'll let you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'd like to make it up north this summer. The dunes were pretty quiet today. Couldn't help myself and had the go wheelin for about an hour or so in the trusty Burb.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Not the smartest thing to do by yourself but I stayed near the roads

Old 01-19-2006, 06:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

what's in the water up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
we are on well water now, & septic field. hmmmm.

Old 01-19-2006, 08:15 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Yes we did, we were not that far in at all and most of it was behind us but it was still very dusty unless it was windy like it was late sat thru sun am when we left. It was nice not to have to air down even with 2wd but the wife will probubly never go.

Old 01-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

I'm at home for a few days puking my guts out and come back to CARE BEARS? It kind of reminds me of the time I used to spend at the Blue Oyster Club.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 12:18 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Have you seen the Care Bear Zone? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It used to be the spin zone.

Old 01-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

Wow, that's queer...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel