Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 12:56 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, I blame everything on women as well. The CIA just needs a bunch of women to question the terrorists...or is that cruel and unusual punishment? Would that be considered "torture?" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
especially when they ask the same Q over & over & over, until they get the answer they want, regardless of truth. HEY!, just parade some good looking chicks thru the room, then the female interrogators could say, "Did you think she's prettier than me? Did you like her hair better? Did she have bigger hooters than me?" AND ON, AND ON, AND ON.....
LOL! That does work you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 12:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

The new WSOP game?? Whitewater Sheep orgasm Program[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
seriously, since when has that pigmallion ever cared about the Ewes' feelings? he's MR. In/out, repeat if necessary, then wipe 'em off, and roll 'em over. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I can go with the "In/out, repeat if necessary, then wipe 'em off, and roll 'em over"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It's the Ewes I am doing without[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 04:31 AM
Pro Rider

HEY! WSOP= Wipe Sheep Off Please! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 04:42 AM
Pro Rider

sold the breeze and Rap80 last weekend. do you think that $$ could stay in my pocket without burning a large hole??NOT!! so got another 250EX today. 2003, MINT! tires are like new. Renthal bar. DG front bumper. alum belly skid plate. hitch. the owner put $1K down when he bought it, spent all that $$ on those extras, made 18 payments to Honda Finance, and he'll walk away with $500 after loan is paid out. OUCH! and he only got to put on MAYBE 300 miles.

it's too big for 9 y/o, so he'll double with me on longer or more technical rides. he can putt around in other areas. when he hits a growth spurt, he'll be ready. I was INCHES from buying a brand new chinese quad last night, but in 1-2 years, he'll have outgrown it. just like my dad who'd buy my hockey skates 2 sizes too big, and tell me to wear 2 pairs of socks!

Old 01-14-2006, 10:56 PM
Quad Patrol

HEY! WSOP= Wipe Sheep Off Please! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I could think of other things, that would go along those lines too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 10:59 PM
Quad Patrol

sold the breeze and Rap80 last weekend. do you think that $$ could stay in my pocket without burning a large hole??NOT!! so got another 250EX today. 2003, MINT! tires are like new. Renthal bar. DG front bumper. alum belly skid plate. hitch. the owner put $1K down when he bought it, spent all that $$ on those extras, made 18 payments to Honda Finance, and he'll walk away with $500 after loan is paid out. OUCH! and he only got to put on MAYBE 300 miles.

it's too big for 9 y/o, so he'll double with me on longer or more technical rides. he can putt around in other areas. when he hits a growth spurt, he'll be ready. I was INCHES from buying a brand new chinese quad last night, but in 1-2 years, he'll have outgrown it. just like my dad who'd buy my hockey skates 2 sizes too big, and tell me to wear 2 pairs of socks!
That's good you took care of someone else's misfortune[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and what do you mean " that $$ could stay in my pocket without burning a large hole??" You sold the quads knowing you were going to be buying another quad for junior[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Why hoard the money?? Are you a sheep skate????

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2006, 04:46 AM
Pro Rider

sheep sompin'... but i'm not gonna go there.

Old 01-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

Where is everyone today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] been pretty slooooooooooooow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Had to work today so I guess you all didn't and are out playing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2006, 10:26 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I've been working like crazy lately. Close to 5x10s. Wish I was getting OT...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-16-2006, 10:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Where is everyone today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] been pretty slooooooooooooow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Had to work today so I guess you all didn't and are out playing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I played Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Went to the RV show in Pleasanton. Found a couple trailers that I am interested in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] One is a 29 foot Sandpiper with a "party table[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] it is the lower electrical bed that sits like 7 people. Here's the link, it's the 4th picture 4th picture for party table Right now it's in a 27 footer, trying to get them to put it in a 29 footer.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel