Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 06:00 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I think 18 is just fine for voting age. At 14 so many kids haven't thought for themselves. They just repeat what their friends of parents say. They don't have the critical thinking skills to realise that all politicians are blood sucking creatures who don't give a rats a** about anyone but themselves and their cohorts.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-03-2004, 06:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

AWWW siggggh, Isnt america a wonderful place [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i mean where else in the world can you do that? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Well hoss. I woulda run the punks over. Get some clothes that fit. I get so frustrated at the lil punks. AND DAT GUMMIT LEAVE MY INCOHERINT / INCOMPLETE SENTANCES ALONE!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Blame it on the public edmuncation system [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Someone needs to find these kids parents and give them a lil discipline. cant blame it on the kids. Its the parents fault!! and man that really sucks for the wifey, the prayers be with her. anytime ya gotta go under the knife or lazer its risky bidness.
gotta disagree with ya to a certain extent. I agree it starts at home with upbringing, respect, discipline. But lotsa parents do this and their kids still urinate on other kids legs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] , or worse. Hoss just saw an 8 year preview of Kyler (j/k). I think the little monsters are being taught no accountability or responsibility for their own actions. Everyone says must be the their parents fault, therefore it is. i believe the individual always has the final decision and should always be responsible for their actions, not learn to pass the buck to someone else.

oddly enough, I do agree with ya on the drug law stuff. watch that movie Traffic . Excellent, realistic flick from all viewpoints. The war on drugs was lost at least 10 years ago. You leave the control in the hands of criminals, which elevates violence and more criminal activity. I don't disagree with MD about ruined families, etc..., but alcohol has done that for years aswell, along with infidelity, etc..,

Hoss, I'm not hoping for the wife, because I KNOW she'll be fine. just hope the recovery is nice and quick.

Old 09-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

Ned, what's wrong with infidelity? I'm still not convinced that it's a bad thing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Well fellers, have a nice weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'm headed home to play Mr. Mom.

Old 09-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well Ned. these children have to learn accountability somewhere? Why not in the home? what you learn in the home you carry with you into the world. proper parenting prevents allotta issues. parenting is about setting a good example. you cant sit around and smoke n get drunk all the time and tell your kids drinkin and smokin is bad dont you ever do it. lead by example and they will follow. All creatures are looking for a good leader. especially in adolescence. One who is fair, Just, Firm if neccesary, Its about establishing a pecking order in the household. the man is the Alpha of the house. (as far as kids are concerned, we all know who runs the house behind closed doors) It is critical someone has the final say so there is none of this goin behind yer back crap well mom said well dad said. No Its dad says and I do. quite simple and if people cant have an open relationship with their children to discuss whats right and wrong and respectable then they have problems and shouldnt be having children. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Have Great weekend hoss. and man All kids should be takin to school in a powerstroke when they are young [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Ned, what's wrong with infidelity? I'm still not convinced that it's a bad thing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
as long as it's a member of the same species and not one of them ewes you've been chasing, I guess we can tolerate it. especially in your case where your good book specifically makes a provision to encourage multiple wives.

skinner, well said about politicians. i just wish i was on the inner circle of some of that graff, instead of being one of the suckers paying into it.

Old 09-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Kinda like your neighbor homer. he spends all that time drinkin beer and not enough with his kids.

Old 09-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

yep, i agree with everything you said about parenting, BUT, there are still kids that have good parents and behave badly, OR, bad parents and behave well and apppreciate everything they get. so i don't like blanket statements that the parents should be responsible for the kids actions. The individual should always be responsible for what they do. If Rod or Todd break a window, someone may blame me for not doing this or that to prevent it, but they're still the one who did it, and should learn right at that moment they are responsible for that action.

yep, and i agree about some people SHOULDN'T be allowed to have kids, but they usually have the most fertile soil and produce like rabbits, whereas those most deserving can't produce. Too bad we couldn't figure out a system to sterilize the bad ones in advance.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel