Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I'm glad I'm here for your entertainment Hoss. I figured most people would take offense at it...I'm glad you didn't.

...Is still waiting for his sticker and cap...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-01-2004, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Alright yall. Im leavin for a while. Im headin down to the NASCAR race at California Speedway. Got tickets for both Sat. and Sun.
Should be fun..

Oh and were pulling our travel trailer with the F250 Crew Cab w/7.3 PSD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Have fun at Nascar...bring earplugs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2004, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Holy $hit Confused, how long did that novel take you to write?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Glad you had fun and yes, you make me LMAO.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
probably an hour... but it woulda been lots quicker if I didn't have to add all that extraneous crap about my PSD and quad riding, and coulda stayed off topic.

LJ, enjoy Nascar. those are always fun and well organized events.

Old 09-01-2004, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
LMAO confused. In all seriousness, 16 is WAY too young. In California 16 will get you 20....even if she has fake ID and what not. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Yup, even if they lie to you, you still go to the Grey Bar Hotel.

Yeah, it is too bad Miss Kitty has left us. Though with school just starting she could be REALLY busy. I guess we could all make a card and I could roam through the parking lot at her school looking for her Jeep and leave it on her windshield.... J/K Miss Kity. I'll tape it to your bedroom window. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Back to the grindstone here at work...

1)you seem to know WAY too much about the minimum age of consent and the subsequent ramifications!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] we have similar laws, but we call it a B&E.

2)you're scaring me with the Miss kitty stuff. unfortunately, it seems Hoss' only influence on you has been to pass on his stalking ways. good thing she's not a famous movie star or you'd be up on charges for that too.

Old 09-01-2004, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

hey Canucklehead/confused, don't blame me for chasing away Miss Kitty, it was that heathen Hoss. i only tried to enlighten her with some important scripture.

Hoss, your chemical emergency reminded me of my neighbor Homer and his many near-nuclear meltdowns at the plant. U-238 and donuts just don't mix. and the SCBA always make it hard to feed the donuts through.

and stop picking on skinner, he's got some deep rooted issues to overcome from his fear of abandonment from living with his mother for so long.

toodely-do.

Old 09-02-2004, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Ned- Do you drive a PSD???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

No Ned doesn't drive a PSD...queers don't drive PSD's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Hey, what's going on with this thread? Do we need to use an AED (CLEAR....)? It's kind of a ghost town.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider

Whitewater- I saw that Ford was coming out with the "Hos Edition FX4" offroad F250/350. Did they pattern the name from you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The forum needs to get wit it. It's been too slow lately. Maybe everyone's working too much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Things have really kicked up here at work for me. That's why I haven't been around all the much this week. Another week and things should get all cleared up around here. Then I can go back to my posting.

The local Ford dealer (Futue of Clovis) has a few of the new 2005s sitting on the lot. I noticed at first because of stickers but I've also noticed the grill has "squared" corners, where as the older trucks are rounder. Hmm...let me decide which I like better and I'll get back to you on that. Is there some special edition that's black and orange? Maybe the Harley-Davidson edition. I seen a 2005 painted like that on the lot and though...UGLY!

Ya know, Ned is a different sort of feller. Anyone got a spare Bible (or Book of Mormon) I can roundly beat him about the head with? I think it would be fitting.

Oh and Rescue, looks like our job finally got hit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I noticed in our job list book that numbers were taken out for a theft up there. Unless it's just from the oddball stuff they grabbed before.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater

Hey, what's going on with this thread? Do we need to use an AED (CLEAR....)? It's kind of a ghost town.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
what's an "AED (CLEAR)"? it's not in the Canadian dictionary eh. yep, things have slowed a little, we're just catching our breath for the next big onslaught of mindlessness.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel