Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
he's probably playing mr. mom with the new addition and can't come out to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
he's definitely a whipped, panty-waisted girly man. but I think he feels uncomfortable here now, sorta like a poser, since he probably traded in the PSD for a KIA minivan!

Trasher, I'd definitely use an agency if I couldn't monitor the property myself. In B.C., you end up with a grow-op, or crystal-meth lab. the agency is supposed to check things regularly.

my mom was an arbitrator for the Rentalsmen, which was our gov't body that regulates landlord/tenacy issues. she'd preside over disputes between landlords & tenants and rule on them, so she'd seen and heard all the ugly sides. anyways, she lived in Yucca Valley, CA for a couple of years, and then they were moving back here. due to her background, my mom offered to find a new renter for the place. the owner's were quite happy with that, as they lived in LA or SD. she narrowed it down to a family, and a couple. she thot the couple would be easier on the house as no kids, & he was a carpenter & said he would do repairs, etc.. Several months later a friend told us the new renter had a SWAT team converge on the property & he was making chemical drugs. He had enuf explosives to level the mesa. so ya never know, but if the renter knows they'll be monitored & watched... then the growers & drug makers look elsewhere to rent, usually for an absentee owner.

Old 02-14-2006, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

Trade in the PSD? I don't think so.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, that's the new "family" vehicle. Wifey's Jeep won't support my flock anymore.

Sorry about being AWOL...I was transferred to a different power plant. It took time to get a PC set-up, etc.

Old 02-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

I thot she had a Grand Cherokee...oh yeah, seats 5. but that should be good enuf if yer not there.

we SLAM you, and that's all you can come up with? so how far from home is the new transfer? the good news is: It's harder to hit a moving target. so you got a Stay of Execution in the new position for the next 3-6 months, until the new Hoss-boss clues in?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

w00t!

Somebody LOVES me!!!!

Got my GiftCertificate from RMATV today for teh Frequent Buyers Program.

56 dollars!

w00h00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Its goin towards plastics. Ive got a year till it expires. And it should cover the shipping costs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2006, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

What are you going to buy your buds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Finely got back on to see what's happening here. Been pretty slow

I was in the yearly sales meeting for 4 days. Great fun there........................not

Starting to paint and recarpet the whole house. Not looking forward to it at all
Hi guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been to busy to check out the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This working stuff is for the birds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I look at all the carpeting in this house and can't wait to start tiling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] NOT!!!

Old 02-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

What are you going to buy your buds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I just edited my post. Im saving it till ive got the cash to buy new plastics. Im sick of these white ones. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
The $56 should cover the shipping costs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

I was in the yearly sales meeting for 4 days. Great fun there........................not

Starting to paint and recarpet the whole house. Not looking forward to it at all
Hi guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been to busy to check out the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This working stuff is for the birds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I look at all the carpeting in this house and can't wait to start tiling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] NOT!!!
Flooring is hard work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2006, 11:53 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders

then don't!! put in hardwoods.

EVERY free moment i get is spent trying to improve our place. took 2200 lbs of the previous owner's garbage to the dump this weekend. man that POs me that I spent the kind of $$ I did on this place, then have to spend an entire day cleaning up his trash, taking it to the dump, and paying the dump fees. Recourse?? for a few hundred bucks I might get, not worth the hassle. there should be a seller holdback of like $1,000 for 30 days, during which the buyer can dispute/lay claim to $$ for deficiencies. the realtors can arbitrate....I dunno..just makes me mad.

well, we repaired the fence & gate today (the one I took out with my quad & quad trailer). I used quads & 2 winches today, to put a building back in place that recently blew over in the wind storm. it was an open, 3-sided horse stall. then had to repair all the siding damage, level the walls, etc.. Even got the rental place ready for the new renter. Man, was the dryer vent & ducting ever plugged full of lint. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

That stinks you got shafted by the last owners[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sometimes you need to do things, (like take them to an arbitrator) just because YOU know, they left all that stuff for you to clean up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'd make them pay, especially if it was in the contract they clean their stupid **** up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Who was pulling the trailer? Your son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sounds like you've been busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2006, 11:55 PM
Quad Patrol

Man, what a lazy turd. That's all you did this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] J/k ing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thankfully my little mistress doesn't read this board cause you're making me look bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Only thing I did this weekend is work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and wash the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel