Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
134! OUCH! did ya have people hitting ***** at ya, cuz that would have been a pretty slow round.
We were the only ones out there. The late tee time was 12:45 and we went off at 1:30 so it was pretty much open all day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Slow play drives me crazy and it really didn't take more than about 3 1/2 hours. This is a upscale private course that my son works at so we even get to play for free[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

i need a green with envy emoticon. gotta get my son one of those jobs!

Old 04-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

What a bunch of wimps. Ya'll Just like to play with small ***** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
What a bunch of wimps. Ya'll Just like to play with small ***** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Look what the cat dragged in- OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I gota ask- what's with the "SZ" avatar?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher
Look what the cat dragged in- OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I gota ask- what's with the "SZ" avatar?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I made em for the SpinZone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and most the spinning regulars... AKA the trouble makers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] where them.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] MWQ is planning to mill them outta billet and have em anodized [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I was swingin by FBK to see if hoss was around as i seen it in the list.. A SP 700EFI just moved onto the ranch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

if ANYONE else said that, there'd be fued. but coming from the foremost authority on small *****, it's more likea compliment. "SZ".... my first guess would have been sleazy zipper.

Old 04-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

Confused, nice house and property!

OFC got a 700? Sweet!

Old 04-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider

where you been?

Old 04-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Confused, nice house and property!

OFC got a 700? Sweet!
Well its not mine. Its my uncles but i did ride it quite a bit this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Pretty nice mochine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] front ends a lil on the soft side for highspeed stuff. but it climbs hills good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
where you been?
I've actually had to work...can you believe that crap? Oh, and I coudn't log on at home...tonight I disabled the firewall, anti-virus, etc. Skinner, what am I doing wrong?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel