Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
BTW Slime Green, great pics. Those ones of Blue Mtn remind me of that McNutt ride. I had posted a pic of that ride where your buddy (?) on a green grizz had endo-ed it, and it just stood up on end. those pics are on my alter-ego on this site, confusedbuyer. i can't access confusedbuyer anymore, so i'm flanders.

anyways, you should hang out and chat with us for awhile, keep me honest. we have 5 CA guys, 1 CA gal that are regulars, and a sheep-banger from Utah. I feel like the meat in a San Fran sandwhich [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img], so stick around and inject some Canadian Back Bacon content![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Slimegreen, don't listen to him...he's a friggin' homo.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
BTW Slime Green, great pics. Those ones of Blue Mtn remind me of that McNutt ride. I had posted a pic of that ride where your buddy (?) on a green grizz had endo-ed it, and it just stood up on end. those pics are on my alter-ego on this site, confusedbuyer. i can't access confusedbuyer anymore, so i'm flanders.

anyways, you should hang out and chat with us for awhile, keep me honest. we have 5 CA guys, 1 CA gal that are regulars, and a sheep-banger from Utah. I feel like the meat in a San Fran sandwhich [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img], so stick around and inject some Canadian Back Bacon content![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Slimegreen, don't listen to him...he's a friggin' homo.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
What[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]: He wants to inject some Canadian brokeback bacon style[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I don't care who you are, that's funny right there now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I don't care who you are, that's funny right there now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I dont need DSL, I just look in the mirror. A lot better than any free show any day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Haha....

Ive never been to city lights either, its just the first one I could think of.
I'll be the judge of that...I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Guess it depends on what your holding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Well I was thinking about a road trip to my buddies restaurant down by brw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and then a side trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but, you blew that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
Bro and I are actually going there tomorrow night for dinner. Mmmm. (the restaurant, not sh!tty lights you sick bastages....)

I don't think the Mrs. would be too happy with you if you went to a strip joint to meet some chick you know from the 'Net.
Who mentioned the Mrs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Heck, someday she might meet DQ and her man at Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We just never seemd to get things timed just right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or maybe a trip to DQ's shop is in order for the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Slimegreencat
Is this thread really 492 pages [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How the hell did that even happen .........

hey slimey, it's me, canucklehead!! look everyone, i have a friend!!(well, let's not get carried away, he's someone I know and ride with sometimes). anyways, WTF are you doing on this thread, coming to convert us to Toyotas??! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Only thing good about a Toyota is, it makes a great wheel stop for a FORD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL!

funny thing is, these are REAL, quality pages, not just a bunch of filler and crud to inflate our numbers. sometimes we'll go 2-3 days with no posts. other threads just post for the sake of creating a bigger number. we have deep, meaningful chatter.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well said[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Just stand with your back to the corner and you'll be alright big boy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 03-10-2006, 10:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

LOL! I've gone in a few times at 0400!!! Crazy hours there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Like you said, it was way to much for me with the hours I am working. Had to step aside from the church for now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Told them when I can "Devote" more time I would get back involved in the ministry. After these crazy hours subside, I'll be an usher[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Saturday might work for us, however it would be around 1130 or so. Oldest is working until around 1000 am. Would that work for you?

Did you get the cnc michine? You didn't mention the move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sounds great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Any need for a welder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
Im suprised you even wake up Sunday morning.

Ill pm you tonite if its a go.

I didnt physically get it but the deal is being worked out, im hoping for a next friday delivery. We ran out of space real quick, especially with the addition of some more equipment. how did you know that i was thinking of buying a TIG Welder. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Not to mention a mandrel tube bender too.

Gotta go to CHurch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

That mandrel bender sounds great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've been eyeing a small pipe bender for my little or I guess mini-shop compared to your[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOL! What's a metal shop with out a welder and set of torches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

That is awesome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See any band saws out there? I do need to get that magazine/book from you that you offered couple months ago. That is, if you still have it?
Im looking for a horizontal band saw myself. and I cant even find that bookmagazine for me. I must have been dropped off their mailing list.
That's not good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I think I'lll settle for the one that's just about a notch from Harbour. Can't think of the name right now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Guys on Hobart's welding site say it's decent for the price[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just upgrade the blade.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel