Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 08:00 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
wood working sucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I think it's for men that don't know how to weld[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Now...Thats what im talking about!! I do much better with steel/aluminum myself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
wood working sucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I think it's for men that don't know how to weld[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Now...Thats what im talking about!! I do much better with steel/aluminum myself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I want a kitchen with stainless cabinets and tile floors and walls. With a drain in the middle. Need to clean it, just bust out the pressure washer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Like what they have at the grocery stores with the wash systems.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-21-2006, 10:06 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I want a kitchen with stainless cabinets and tile floors and walls. With a drain in the middle. Need to clean it, just bust out the pressure washer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Like what they have at the grocery stores with the wash systems.
That sounds like my dream garage. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Mornin B&RW [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] how you been?

Old 03-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

Why not make every room like that. Cleaning would be a breeze[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

LMAO!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Skinner, that was funny.

Old 03-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Quad Patrol

There are some pretty cool fireplaces out there that have the heat pump/ fan installed that blows the hot air out. They worked great
Yes they do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Do you guys have those spare the air days down by you? We've had about 6 of those so far this winter.

Old 03-21-2006, 11:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Working on the house every darn minute I get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] No time to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Painting the complete inside, replacing molding, counter tops, toilets, light and elec switches, etc. not to mention having the carpet and tile floors replaced[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I won't have any money left over to play golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
If your wife is like mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She'll tell you to go get a second job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Quad Patrol

That's what I am talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I do need to get better at aluminum though. Don't have that much experience with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 11:29 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
LMAO!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Skinner, that was funny.
LOL! Now that would be the ultimate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No need for a mop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Heck, for that matter, almost no need for a wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

J/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2006, 05:52 AM
Pro Rider

I'm into WW, and have many tools for it. I just got a welder, a tiny 110V stick. And i've NEVER welded! so maybe your words are true Trasher! OR, maybe welders don't have the patience to make stuff outta wood. it does tend to vaporize when you try to weld it.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel