Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Slimegreencat
Is this thread really 492 pages [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How the hell did that even happen .........
You obviously haven't seen The Spin Zone. LOL
LOL! or the spin off threads from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey Queenie! It's about damn time!!!!!

I better run and get some ones$$$. Do you wear pasties?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Better get some tens, and a fist full at that. I don't think she'd give you a lap dance for $5.

On that topic...I really just don't get the whole strip club thing. If I want to see some chick naked, 1/2 naked, etc I've got DSL. LOL It's MUCH cheaper.
I think she'd do that for free (just for me...not for you other pervs).lol

Old 03-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I dont need DSL, I just look in the mirror. A lot better than any free show any day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Haha....

Ive never been to city lights either, its just the first one I could think of.
I'll be the judge of that...I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 12:12 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: mywifesquad

MD (err rescue) has a new job and is being driven like a slave. Poor guy. Only has time to play with his wood on the weekend.
LMAO!!!! That is a classic answer Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Need to send that one off to the Smithsonian[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Playing with my wood on weekends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMFAO!!!!!!!
I didnt catch that the first time. LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! Classic isn't it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The best double entandres are!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-10-2006, 12:14 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Well I was thinking about a road trip to my buddies restaurant down by brw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and then a side trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but, you blew that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
Bro and I are actually going there tomorrow night for dinner. Mmmm. (the restaurant, not sh!tty lights you sick bastages....)

I don't think the Mrs. would be too happy with you if you went to a strip joint to meet some chick you know from the 'Net.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-10-2006, 03:33 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Slimegreencat
Is this thread really 492 pages [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How the hell did that even happen .........

hey slimey, it's me, canucklehead!! look everyone, i have a friend!!(well, let's not get carried away, he's someone I know and ride with sometimes). anyways, WTF are you doing on this thread, coming to convert us to Toyotas??! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

funny thing is, these are REAL, quality pages, not just a bunch of filler and crud to inflate our numbers. sometimes we'll go 2-3 days with no posts. other threads just post for the sake of creating a bigger number. we have deep, meaningful chatter.

Old 03-10-2006, 03:49 AM
Pro Rider

BTW Slime Green, great pics. Those ones of Blue Mtn remind me of that McNutt ride. I had posted a pic of that ride where your buddy (?) on a green grizz had endo-ed it, and it just stood up on end. those pics are on my alter-ego on this site, confusedbuyer. i can't access confusedbuyer anymore, so i'm flanders.

anyways, you should hang out and chat with us for awhile, keep me honest. we have 5 CA guys, 1 CA gal that are regulars, and a sheep-banger from Utah. I feel like the meat in a San Fran sandwhich [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img], so stick around and inject some Canadian Back Bacon content![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 09:23 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

That looks like an expensive "toy." Going to start doing (more) stuff on the side with the possibility of starting your own shop FT with your son?
something like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 09:24 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Nice!
Id love to have access to a lathe. We dont have one at the shop yet. Just the 2 cnc mills.
Thanks PS01, the mill is definitely the more versatile machime but when you really need a lathe, its great to have one.

Old 03-10-2006, 09:28 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

LOL! I've gone in a few times at 0400!!! Crazy hours there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Like you said, it was way to much for me with the hours I am working. Had to step aside from the church for now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Told them when I can "Devote" more time I would get back involved in the ministry. After these crazy hours subside, I'll be an usher[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Saturday might work for us, however it would be around 1130 or so. Oldest is working until around 1000 am. Would that work for you?

Did you get the cnc michine? You didn't mention the move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sounds great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Any need for a welder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
Im suprised you even wake up Sunday morning.

Ill pm you tonite if its a go.

I didnt physically get it but the deal is being worked out, im hoping for a next friday delivery. We ran out of space real quick, especially with the addition of some more equipment. how did you know that i was thinking of buying a TIG Welder. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Not to mention a mandrel tube bender too.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel