Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Slimegreencat
Is this thread really 492 pages [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How the hell did that even happen .........
You obviously haven't seen The Spin Zone. LOL
LOL! or the spin off threads from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
There is a bigger thread than this somewhere?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL!! Ya, somewhere in the bowels of this ship[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Nice. Woke up to about 3/4" of snow and its starting to snow again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Got snow in the forcast through sunday morning...
Should be fun! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now to get ready for work. haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Sweet!! So that means there is snow at Miaim too?
Deffinattly. Miami should get a foot out of this storm.
I just went out and measured and we actually got an inch and 3/4 on the hood of the jeep...
Were expecting 4-7"s
They were talking snow down to 1,000 feet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It sure is cold enough for that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MWQ, we need to make a trip to Miami before the weather and conditions turn dusty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Slimegreencat
Is this thread really 492 pages [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How the hell did that even happen .........
You obviously haven't seen The Spin Zone. LOL
LOL! or the spin off threads from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
There is a bigger thread than this somewhere?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Bigger, yes. But better, not even close. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You hit the nail on the head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Should be interesting around here tonight. Got a lightshow going on between me and LJ. And some DARK clouds out there. Penny size hail down in DQ's neck of the woods.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: nedflanders
BTW Slime Green, great pics. Those ones of Blue Mtn remind me of that McNutt ride. I had posted a pic of that ride where your buddy (?) on a green grizz had endo-ed it, and it just stood up on end. those pics are on my alter-ego on this site, confusedbuyer. i can't access confusedbuyer anymore, so i'm flanders.

anyways, you should hang out and chat with us for awhile, keep me honest. we have 5 CA guys, 1 CA gal that are regulars, and a sheep-banger from Utah. I feel like the meat in a San Fran sandwhich [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img], so stick around and inject some Canadian Back Bacon content![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Slimegreen, don't listen to him...he's a friggin' homo.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
What[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]: He wants to inject some Canadian brokeback bacon style[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO!!! That was good there Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Quad Patrol

Should be interesting around here tonight. Got a lightshow going on between me and LJ. And some DARK clouds out there. Penny size hail down in DQ's neck of the woods.
Same up here, kina looks like a back east type of storm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

It snowed here today and looks like it will snow tonight as well. I think I'm ready for warm weather...that's when they shear the sheep.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
It snowed here today and looks like it will snow tonight as well. I think I'm ready for warm weather...that's when they shear the sheep.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You mean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they don't shear them year round[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like about 3"s of snow in the last 2hours here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

All the stuff from last night melted today.

And theres still more on the way. This could be fun tomorow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Looks like about 3"s of snow in the last 2hours here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

All the stuff from last night melted today.

And theres still more on the way. This could be fun tomorow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey powerstroke, man I hope some of that is headed my way, been way too long since I seen rain...

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel