Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 01:12 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, I blame everything on women as well. The CIA just needs a bunch of women to question the terrorists...or is that cruel and unusual punishment? Would that be considered "torture?" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Nope. The terrorists are enemy combatants and therefore not subject to normal human rights regulations, laws, etc. We could actually hook electrodes up to their ******** and that would be perfectly fine...
Unless your a democrap looking to make the news and our military look bad.

We are sending military personnel to the stockade for supposed inhuman treatment. I think we had a discussion about how the average American cannot comprehend what actually needs to be done to secure our freedom. Especially after the last war (vietnam) and now the war on terrorism. The enemy does not obey any laws when it comes time to carry-out their bombings or other actions.

Old 01-13-2006, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

usually, if i get into ANY game, its a racing game. And in ANY racing game, the ONLY thing i do is race time trials. Trying to better my lap times. For hours on end. And trying to make that perfect lap. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Thats why, if you get my connected to ANYTHING, and get me on a track, you better be prepaired to sit and watch. haha

Old 01-13-2006, 04:15 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I blame everything on women as well. The CIA just needs a bunch of women to question the terrorists...or is that cruel and unusual punishment? Would that be considered "torture?" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
especially when they ask the same Q over & over & over, until they get the answer they want, regardless of truth. HEY!, just parade some good looking chicks thru the room, then the female interrogators could say, "Did you think she's prettier than me? Did you like her hair better? Did she have bigger hooters than me?" AND ON, AND ON, AND ON.....

Old 01-13-2006, 04:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

The new WSOP game?? Whitewater Sheep orgasm Program[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
seriously, since when has that pigmallion ever cared about the Ewes' feelings? he's MR. In/out, repeat if necessary, then wipe 'em off, and roll 'em over. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2006, 04:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I prefer to waste my time playing call of duty 2. Pee boy and I take turns blowing away the enemy...there's nothing like sharing violence with my son.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Now that is a game I am sure I can get into[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: nedflanders ditto that! my 8 y/o is a vid-kid. the more violent, the better. he scares me. i'm sure he'll be a guest of the crowbar hotel before he's a teenager. warped mind. parents fault....mother's really. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Isn't it great when we can blame all the bad things are kids do, on their mother[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Of course, mine are little angels[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
it's a gender opposite thing. mom can blame dad for the daughters, and vice-versa.

Old 01-13-2006, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider

Nope. The terrorists are enemy combatants and therefore not subject to normal human rights regulations, laws, etc. We could actually hook electrodes up to their ******** and that would be perfectly fine...
fine by me, but what about the rules of war, and Genoeva Convention crud... i thot ya couldn't do that.

Old 01-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: nedflanders
fine by me, but what about the rules of war, and Genoeva Convention crud... i thot ya couldn't do that.
That's my point...I was being sarcastic.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-13-2006, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

I like playing WSOP...it's my favorite game (next to Mutton busting).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

The new WSOP game?? Whitewater Sheep orgasm Program[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
seriously, since when has that pigmallion ever cared about the Ewes' feelings? he's MR. In/out, repeat if necessary, then wipe 'em off, and roll 'em over. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2006, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

That's my point...I was being sarcastic.
OOPS! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I guess a large part of me was really hoping you knew something i didn't know! Oh, and they don't use those tactics in other countries??!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel