Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 08:02 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 41 Likes on 41 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 04-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dazeys
I'm thinking I need to build a quad track on the 5 acres.
WELL DUH Tony

Old 04-30-2010, 06:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good FRIDAY afternoon psar TGIF

LONG rough BUSY BUSY week @ work had to push as it was the last week of the month WHEW!! BUT I ended up w/ AWESOME stats & the most "saves" on our team for the whole month WAHOOOO probably won't get nothing but an atta girl but thats cool :cool; I started mentoring this week also!! Pretty excited about that, guess I'm doing a good job if they want me to sit w/ people & help them out haha, I also got offered the full time permanent position & accepted it as of Aug 1 I will have medical & dental @ a super rate so I'd say my job is going well & I am happy w/ it!!!

came home today & mowed the yard also weedeated whew now I'm pooped out!! but at least it's done for today now just kickin back this weekend

Old 05-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Trailblazer

Are there any Psareans planing a trip to Sand lake or points south? Been reading your post and time willing like to meet up and ride.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:06 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by hebo
Are there any Psareans planing a trip to Sand lake or points south? Been reading your post and time willing like to meet up and ride.
We have a trip planned for Coos Bay dunes and Forence dunes in July.
July 16th - 21st at Horsfall Beach campground and then at Driftwood campground from July 21st - 25th.

If you are on facebook there is a puget sound area riders page that I created, open for anyone to join.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Dirty, wet, smelly socks on the truck dash. Probably smells about as good as a wet dog in the cab. Nice!

Rent yourself a skid steer Tony and go for it. How's the covenants in that area? Any problems with having a track? Grandson has a "track" worn in around the place here, really keeps him busy when the weather allows.

We've been having a lot of heavy wind and some rain the past several days. Blowing again today and the temperature has not gotten above around 45. Tough to work outside much.

DM, sounds like the job is going well, glad to hear you have full time on the menu. Gotta love having the insurance and all but with "Obstical Care" in the future, well, who knows?

Put together a garden trailer for SWMBO yesterday, well, at least got it mostly done. Have to pick up a 1 7/8" hitch for the front of it this morning and put it in place. Just a little 4' long and 3' wide steel frame with a wire mesh bottom and 8" wood sides but what she wanted to haul garden stuff on. Made it so it dumps but no lights or any of that.

Have a great day everyone.

Mike

Old 05-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Sunday Afternoon PSAR!

No one here for over 33 hours? Must have been one heck of a saturday in the PS arena.

Over her the wind continues to blow like crazy. Must by why the have built all the windmills around this area.

Family was all out again yesterday, nice day with BBQ burgers and dogs for supper. Home made 'tater salad and baked beans. Yummy!

Finished putting SWMBOs garden trailer together this afternoon after church. Turned out pretty well and dumps nicely. We'll pick up some paint this week and slap a coat on it. Have no idea what color it's going to be.

Clouds are rolling in and there is rain predicted. Mountains sure look like some kind of storm is on the way.

Have a good night.

Mike

Old 05-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
Good Sunday Afternoon PSAR!

No one here for over 33 hours? Must have been one heck of a saturday in the PS arena.

Over her the wind continues to blow like crazy. Must by why the have built all the windmills around this area.

Family was all out again yesterday, nice day with BBQ burgers and dogs for supper. Home made 'tater salad and baked beans. Yummy!

Finished putting SWMBOs garden trailer together this afternoon after church. Turned out pretty well and dumps nicely. We'll pick up some paint this week and slap a coat on it. Have no idea what color it's going to be.

Clouds are rolling in and there is rain predicted. Mountains sure look like some kind of storm is on the way.

Have a good night.

Mike
Big storm predicted, snow in the hills and lots of wind here.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
We have a trip planned for Coos Bay dunes and Forence dunes in July.
July 16th - 21st at Horsfall Beach campground and then at Driftwood campground from July 21st - 25th.

If you are on facebook there is a puget sound area riders page that I created, open for anyone to join.
Thanks We will be at sand lake for a four day ride next weekend .Not on face book yet. Cannon beach/Sand lake in July. Like to check out Horsfall.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:47 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mornin' PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread