Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Looking for East coast and Central Florida riders and places to ride!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2001, 09:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in Titusville and we have a few nice places to ride, BUT I'm looking for new places to ride on the East coast or in Central Florida and new people to ride with. Please post here for places to ride in these areas.

Old 12-23-2001, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Come on now.........some one has to live on the East Coast or Central Florida and know some good places to ride. In Titusville we have a few places to ride with trails, mud, hills and sand. Come over here and ride with me or give me some new places to ride near you. You don't need a sport bike to ride with me I'll ride with anyone any where.

Old 12-24-2001, 09:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey pro, got any pic's of your Jeep? We have a TJ, its used for asphalt (hehe) My wife is bugging me to lift it. We ride in scottsmore,ocala,some private land. Would like to get down to TICO, maybe you could show us around some time. We ride the 4x4 quads, looking for deep mud and water. There is a place called bikers paradise a few miles from our house, it has sand,water,mud,plenty of Honda's,Yamaha's,all sport bikes generally. We live in Deltona, FL. Been to crooms also, I will go back when a hurricane or tropical storm floods it. If you ever want to hook up let me know. Grizzed-out.....nullMyPics

Old 12-25-2001, 05:27 AM
Trailblazer

hey bin to your spots in titisville i have been openining a very large area to ride neer the valkaria area south of melbourne may bee we can get to gether, fast and wodded trails.I have talked to you a ways back i have a 650 prarie but ride witha bout 5 to 10 bikkes there on week ends mostly at night the bikes are all diferent Lokitas ,400 EX polaris sacrambler 500 2wd ( pretty sick) and grizzlyz.i am also planing a trip to nc for some family gig but can get away for a day or to to some bad *** atv parks /forests if you got time for a road trip i have a bigg hauler and am trying to cordinate a trip right after the 1st anyhow keep in touch.

Old 12-25-2001, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

Mudweiser, I live just 2 miles from 5A where you most likley ride in Scottsmoor. Also I ride at TICO airport all the time and would be happy to show you around.

Old 12-25-2001, 10:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

Pro, we are always at 5a, plan on being there 01/01/02 several riders coming the water is pretty deep there yet. I don't know if you like taking your 650 through the deep stuff. Any how we park on the maytown side up the main road about 1 or so miles from the moose lake turn off, it is really muddy and wet towards moose lake. Send me a pm if you want to go.

Old 12-25-2001, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

We park at 5A at the burnt out Dairy Queen. I think I'm off work at the Fire Dept. So I'd be interested in going there. I don't usually take the DS through the deep stuff BUT I may take my other Jeep out....its a 1979 CJ with 38 inch Swampers, Chevy 350 cid., 400 turbo tranny, Dana 60 rear end and Dana 44 front with 4.88 gears. It'll go through most anything. Theres a pic of my TJ at http://www.legendaryjeeps.com/ in the member section, look for it by my name Chip. Its a year old pic and since that one was taken I've added even more lift, bigger tires "35's", winch and many more extras. Its set up for rock crawling BUT its also my daily driver.

Old 12-26-2001, 09:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

Proemt, sounds like a plan. Their will be quite a few of us out there so look for the large group of quads. 8 for sure plus a few from the north side of maytown is going to meet us. I will look for your jeep along the way. If you have a nextel let me know. looks like we need to find you a 4x4 quad,(hehe)check you later....

Old 01-03-2002, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Mud, sorry about the 1-1-02 ride. I was called in for overtime so I could'nt turn down 24 hours of big money. Keep me informed of when you may be heading back this way. Also the Jeep club I'm in informed me of a Jeep/ATV ride on Jan 18-20 Martin Luther King weekend at the Ocklawaha rv and campground in the north end of the Ocala forest near Hog Valley. There will be other Jeep clubs there for the ride and campout. Its for Jeeps but if you have a Jeep and ATV your more than welcome to come and bring both. I may only be there for 1 day ride because of work.

Old 01-03-2002, 06:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Pro, we had a 1/2 day ride anyway, the wifes quad busted an axle in a deep water and mud hole along with another buddy of mine except he snapped his. I think ours just came out of the hub, should be good to go by the weekend. Ocala, I may be up there that same weekend with the quads. I will let you know.