CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I been on. The DS is gone...

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys! It's been a long time since I been on. The DS is gone...

Well I havent been on here in a few months due to the fact my internet has been disconnected and been TOTAL HELL to get it going again. I'm on a friend's computer now but my internet should be working soon, hopefully..... Well since I been away from here I had my DS650 for sale. No one around was interested in it untill I finally did a trade with a friend of mine. I traded my DS for a 2001 Honda CR250 dirtbike with less than 10hrs use on it. I'm happy with the trade but I'm disgusted with the weather we've been having up here!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I traded my DS for the bike last Monday and the weather was awesome! It was warm, sunny, almost all the snow was melted......... Now we had a snowstorm with about a foot of snow and last night we got even more snow!! That's just my luck too, just like my signature says. It NEVER fails. I get to look at my bike sit in the garage. But I just wanted to see how you guys (and girls) have been doing and say hi. I miss being on here, but I should have my internet working tomorrow but who knows. I bet a lot of you guys are gonna give me crap about my trade but it's cool. Dirtbike owners are welcome on here too right?? I was wondering, is the Honda 450r up to par with the yfz450? Any other news? Later guys.....

Old 03-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Range Rover

good trade, i think you'll be happy. sometime's you have do thing's you don't want to do. let's keep all the fun stuff and get rid bad stuff?? what bad stuff?? ya know!

Old 03-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

Who could falt you. You had a ds that you couldnt get to run right.
You traded it for a bike that hopefully runs good . I say have fun and dont
think about it.

Old 03-07-2004, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

now sell the 2 legged honda and buy another DS

Old 03-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The yfz is a better and faster quad than the honda, as of what i have seen at the dunes between the two. when i seen them race the yfz had about a bike length on the honda.

Old 03-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Range Rover

I think the Homda is a good bike. Alot more comfortable than the Yamaha that's for sure. The Honda is de-tuned quite a bit. 118 main stock. The bike does not like to be lugged in stock form. Put the HRC kit in my buddies this weekend, makes it really nice to ride, makes good clean crisp power all the way through. Everyone says the Yamaha is faster, but the Honda seems to be winning the races, like the little race down in Mexico called the Baja 1000. Where it beat plenty of Yamahas, and passed the DS to take first place.

Old 03-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

The baja seems to be all about who spends the most money for the biggest and best support team and racers anymore. Not to take glory away from the Honda.

Old 03-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hoover7
now sell the 2 legged honda and buy another DS
I'll keep my 2 legged honda for the summer for sure. The bike is awesome and there isn't any quad in my area that'll even have a chance of beating it, but that's not the point. When I was little I grew up riding bikes so it's really nice to be on a bike again. I been somewhat partial to bikes since that's what I started out on when I was little. well gotta go, I'm in school. Later.