CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Originally posted by: RDZ350
Have you got all the new modifications done?Pictures?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

I'm hoping to have my frame back from being painted this week hopefully.I can't wait to start reassembling the banshee.Hopefully the cylinders will be done soon also.Maybe I'll be able to beat a few of the 4-strokes this time.I'm not stupid though.Will I be able to beat BOM?Uh,NO!
It should run good though for a 350.

Old 02-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey choose what's up. I met you at Red River Rampage 1&2, I was part of the crew that was with big bird. I was the one who had to watch all day because I stripped my belt out. I've got the belt and the nitrous lined out now and may even double my shot. Anyway I was wondering if there was time and enough people wanted to if we could get a utility class going. I know this looks like it's gonna be a pretty big event so if there's not time then that's fine. I'll be there enjoying the races anyway. But if it's possible I'd sure like to see how the old prairie stacks up against some out of state boys.

Old 02-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

I was at the last one.My dad and one of our friends took their stock grizzlys,they never got out on the dragstrip though.Of course,if there was a utility class then maybe some would have been racing.Have you raced the new 800 Bombardier yet?

Old 02-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well sure we can run a Utility Class if we can get enough people willing to participate. We can do it as the grand finale or something. Yeah, we can work it out Im quite sure of that, the more the merrier. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Now that is the class I need to be in. My raptor would fit perfectly into the utility class.

Old 02-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

RDZ350, I've not had a chance to run a bomb 800 yet but would love to. I've talked to several different guy's who have run them and I think I could take one in 100 yards. The kawi's have small clutch sheves compared to the bomb so they run out of top end when the bomb keeps on pulling.

Old 02-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

I have a friend with a brute force ,and he's a little worried about getting beat.He doesn't like that.Imagine that.I haven't even seen the new bom. yet.I'm sure I will this spring/summer though.

Old 02-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

Does your buddy have anything done to his brute? If he is bone stock then he may get beat. I've seen some videos of a brute with a module racing a bone stock bomb and at 100 yards they were neck and neck after that the bomb starts to pull away. Tell your buddie to bring his brute to clash and if he wants I can tell him what mods really helped me and what were a waste of money. Plus that will give me someone to race[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah,his' is bone stock.He might be in trouble.I doubt I can make it but if things work out I want to go.I do hope to make it to at least one race this year.

Quick Reply: Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?