CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: Crash20
What are we gonna boycot????I only have one request and that would be to take the third monday of each month off..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Gotta go riding....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Plus you want July 1,2,3,4, and 5 off to go riding. You want a week for DSDays to go riding. Do you realize you want (including weekends) 48 days off a year to go riding. That does not count the additional 5 for Disneyland, and other crap. Good Lord no reason I am freaking broke.....Good luck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Tell me about it..I have to work two jobs right now just to make up the cost difference in all of my vacation time. With those figures maybe I had better start looking for a third job. Although it is getting harder to find jobs that will let me have that kind of time of to go play. Better yet..The vodka is getting expensive when you think about the amount that is cunsumed on all of those days of. Or even more the amount a race fuel and desiel..WOW..I don't even want to do that math...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
What are we gonna boycot????I only have one request and that would be to take the third monday of each month off..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Gotta go riding....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Plus you want July 1,2,3,4, and 5 off to go riding. You want a week for DSDays to go riding. Do you realize you want (including weekends) 48 days off a year to go riding. That does not count the additional 5 for Disneyland, and other crap. Good Lord no reason I am freaking broke.....Good luck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Tell me about it..I have to work two jobs right now just to make up the cost difference in all of my vacation time. With those figures maybe I had better start looking for a third job. Although it is getting harder to find jobs that will let me have that kind of time of to go play. Better yet..The vodka is getting expensive when you think about the amount that is cunsumed on all of those days of. Or even more the amount a race fuel and desiel..WOW..I don't even want to do that math...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I am not sure you can even count that high [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] May be a good thing, keeps you oblivious to how bad off you really are

Old 04-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

he probaly wants labor day ,memorial spring break thanksgiving week ,christmas new years , his bday, girlfriends bday off also. man that does not leave much time for work. honestly it sounds like he wants my job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I'll run your Chicano's for room/board + a fuelcard and saturday - monday off + minumum wage for a cornbred whitey. wich is only like what $7/hour or sompin?

Old 04-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I'm an equal opportunity vacationer... I want all the ones you listed plus... Hanukkah, Ramadon, Passover, Quanza, Good Friday, Ash Wednesday, Arbor Day, Veterans Day, Earth Day, Cinco de Mayo, Venezualen Independance Day, Chinese New Year, Jewish New Year... what else is there? I'll take them all.

Old 04-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I don't speak any spannish but i have a nice lousiville slugger i carry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What do mexicans and cueballs have in common?
The harder you hit them the more english you get [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I don't speak any spannish but i have a nice lousiville slugger i carry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The harder you hit them the more english you get [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Lmfao. =]

Old 04-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

Lmfao. =]
you think im kidding? when i used to go into the fish processing plants the mexican would think they were funny talkin chit about whiteboys in spanish.. They cut that chit out pretty fast.. We'll just say they spoke english when i was around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2006, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

i will give you a company truck, fuelcard and the big 2 room shack in the middle camp. 7 .50 an hour is all i can give you as long as you dont tell everyone else becouse i still have them convinced that minimum wage is 3.35 an hour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Nut, you play paintball? All right, lets really take this outside. Next time we hit the dunes, there are some really cool wooded spots we could play a round. And if a stray round took out some poor kid on his daddy's YFZ, then so be it... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]