CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Im stuck here in the office for a while yet. Hopefully I will get down there in an hr or so to drop the oil out of it and change the filter. Should be good to go. ran real strong last night, should givem a good run for there money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Our plan is to come up tomorrow morning. We fell into a sweet deal as far as staying up there. One of Michelle's friends is in the 4x4 club thats putting on the poker run on Sunday. They have a rented a vacation home for the weekend about 5 miles from the dunes and they have an extra room that were going to stay in. ahhh heat and showers! Waiting on the brown truck for my axle stuff. Im picking up fuel, new sprocket and full nos bottle. excited about doin some dunin!

Old 05-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: cynick
I do have a couple of questions guys. When are you headed to the coast? An what day are you leaving to go to DSDays? O and which way do you guys come. I live right off of I-80 so I am just curious. And Hey Nut my husband is jealous now. HEHEHEHE.
Well, we will be at the Oregon Coast July 1-5, not sure about when we are leaving for DS Days yet, but we will leave to head home on that Monday, and we are still working on what direction to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Crash and Lil Dragon are on their way to Christmas Vally now. We were running a bit behind, so Scatter he will make Klamath around 11-11:30. I will be making tracks come about 2-2:30. Can't wait to hit the road and finally be able to try out the improved Dragon Ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Crash, Dragon, and Scatterbrain, you all have a safe and fun time over at Christmas Valley, the name of the area doesn't axactly imply what you get, high country dessert, but its still a good change from the coast. I was looking forwards to seeing all the DS's battle it out, Nut and I will be out at Driftwood (Florence for the whole 4th weekend, hope to see you guys then.

Old 05-26-2006, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

Scatter that is just wrong, you should be out there sleeping in tents with us....You big traitor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well I cooked up a nice big batch of Hot apple pie last night, and it is already on the way out there....We have plenty of it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW Scatter, did you tell Michell that Leigh (GF) will be there? She was kind of bummed when Leigh did not thing she was going....

YFZguy, yea same here, but it will be nice taking the whole family out. The kids are really excited to go camping this weekend, and them having fun makes it that much better. We can take them on a couple of fun rides, and then leave them with my mom and my GF and the boys can go play.

No plans on any major injuries, just good riding, good drinking, and good peeps all around....

Old 05-26-2006, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: DSNUT
You are right![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dragon and crash better watch out! Mother Goose is coming after ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Are you scared? I am. A little.
Who's afraid of the big bad......Goose. Big Bad Goose Big Bad Goose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
not nice implying that.
I am not implying anything......The Big Bad Wolf was not big, just full of hot air [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2006, 01:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Now I am really gonna have to (maybe) call you out (not on my bike) I think maybe I can take ya. HAHAHA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am not good at racing but I can ride a little. I guess you will just have to see for your self if I am full of hot air. Turkey Butt.

MG

Old 05-26-2006, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider

I will let her know.

Old 05-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

I think the hole I am digging just keeps getting deeper, and deeper.....and well you get the point [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

All I know is that I don't want to be here at work today, I want to be out on the open road......well as open as it gets this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2006, 02:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well you have fun out there today. Good Family time. I wish I was going somewere to. And by the way your whole isn't to deep I am just playin. I hope you all have fun and I guess I will talk to ya when you get back. Don't forget to give a full recap for those of us who have to sit at home and be bored. Thanks for the talks guys. It is fun.

MG

Old 05-26-2006, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

Don't worry, there will be full recaps of the weekend events (minor editing may be needed). Although I am sure you will have to figure out who percieved story is closer to the truth....Crash or my own [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Understood I have little sisters. But I have older siblings to so I don't know.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!