Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......

Originally posted by: Slinger
Nobody wants to hear about a haunted deer camp.
Lol, yes we do!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2006, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CobraR6
Originally posted by: Slinger
Nobody wants to hear about a haunted deer camp.
Lol, yes we do!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You're kidding right? Who doesn't spend the night in the woods without that hope that you'll see or hear somehting that will scare the crap outta you and then you can come back and tell everyone on here??? I know I do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I do have amother one, it kinda doesn't involve the woods, but it was at a camp in the woods. Okay, this past fall, my high school went on an over-night retreat, just to get away. So we wake up at about 6AM and five of us went up to take a shower. (we were in seperate stalls, for all you sickos out there) I had just finished and gotten my shirt on, everything was dead quiet except for the showers, and I heard what sounded like a little girl say, "You guys are so retarded." plain as day!! I thought it was my friend Moyer doin' it so I brushed it off, but like ten seconds later, he asked, "You guys here that?" So, we don't know what it was, the girls' cabins were on the other side of the camp and if they were anywhere near us they'd be shot on sight.

So there, a little freaky if you were there, everyone heard it too, which was the odd thing... Oh well, something to talk about during class. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

You ever have one of those dreams that wake you up because you thought you heard someone talking in your room? I had one a few weeks ago that almost made me wet the bed. I was having a weird dream as usual, but nothing real freaky, so I am laying there about half awake I thought, when I would have bet my next 15 paychecks and my quad that I heard my six year old daughter yell into my right ear, "She liked the candy." very loud. I came out of my bed, looked around, and went upstairs to check on the girls. My six year old was shaking and sweating. The house was about 65 degrees that night. I woke her up and she said she was having a bad dream about halloween. Now that freaked me out. Oh and we live in the woods in a two story cabin.

Old 02-22-2006, 08:27 AM
Pro Rider

Dude that's crazy! Man, I'm here alone and I'm gettin' the chills!

Old 02-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: Ginnis
Dude that's crazy! Man, I'm here alone and I'm gettin' the chills!
agreed

that is freaky

Old 02-22-2006, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey I was up at my cabin (northern Wisconsin ) 2 weeks ago with a lady friend , had my generator going and was watching the movie WRONG TURN .she fell asleep and it was toward the end of the movie when i heard from out side like somebody was opening and closing the doors on my blazer several times ,ok never heard any thing like that up there in 30 years , hairs on the back of my neck were standing strait up . had curtains closed over the windows , so stopped the movie and went to the door and quickly looked out expecting to see some goon out side on my deck or by my truck .
nothing grabbed the flash light and went out and looked around then I heard some more sounds in the distance the town up the river must have been shooting off fire works because when you listened really close you could hear them poping and snaping like the 4th of july ,and when the bigger ones went off they made the sound that i had heard at first .
scared the crap out of me .

Old 02-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WyoBullRydr
You ever have one of those dreams that wake you up because you thought you heard someone talking in your room? I had one a few weeks ago that almost made me wet the bed. I was having a weird dream as usual, but nothing real freaky, so I am laying there about half awake I thought, when I would have bet my next 15 paychecks and my quad that I heard my six year old daughter yell into my right ear, "She liked the candy." very loud. I came out of my bed, looked around, and went upstairs to check on the girls. My six year old was shaking and sweating. The house was about 65 degrees that night. I woke her up and she said she was having a bad dream about halloween. Now that freaked me out. Oh and we live in the woods in a two story cabin.
Agreed, that is freaky.

Old 02-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Trailblazer

in 1960 something a buddy & i were out riding - came across an old boy humping a herford calf - if i lying i'm die-in

Old 02-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: slipjoint
in 1960 something a buddy & i were out riding - came across an old boy humping a herford calf - if i lying i'm die-in

Now thats funny...and well..........pretty gross

Old 02-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

Dude, now that is just wrong and nasty! Gahhhh! People are freakin wierd!

Quick Reply: Strangest Things You've Seen In The Woods......