Accurate Polaris Sportsman 570 Assessment? - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Go Back  ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community > Brand Discussions Area > Polaris
Reload this Page >

Accurate Polaris Sportsman 570 Assessment?

Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Accurate Polaris Sportsman 570 Assessment?

Old 12-21-2018, 11:11 AM
Weekend Warrior
Arrow Accurate Polaris Sportsman 570 Assessment?

Howdy all,

Been running my Sportsman 570 for about two years now... did an updated assessment of the pros and cons: https://cleverleverage.com/polaris-s...an-570-review/

Curious what you guys think about it, and if it's in line with your 570 experiences? There are a few things I don't like at all, but overall for the money, it's probably still got better performance than anything else I could have gotten for around $6,600 bucks.

Things are starting to feel a little looser though, and I'm wondering if I'm going to encounter some unexpected bushing/bearing repairs next year. Time to trade it? lol Love to hear your thoughts!

Old 12-22-2018, 12:11 AM
Frank Flintstone

That squeak would probably drive me nuts but I like everything else. I keep a lot of stuff in the back of my 500 and have room for more in the front when I need it. Someone with a different brand of ATV said they didn't like the front rack and you can't get much in the compartment, but when I asked how much storage they had under their front rack they didn't have anything to say. Maybe they just didn't like it because they had something else.

Old 12-30-2018, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

Next time I am out in the shed, I will pop the cover off my 400HO and grab a pic. Aside from cosmetic refresh and the 570, still the same machine.

Mine has never squeaked like that - strange for sure.

Thanks for the review.