Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jory230
i think i might beat this one to the chase and go and weld a nice beed on it before i get 10 feet in the air and the steering stem lets go with my luck it will
You'll be glad you did!

Old 05-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by JustRandy
Atvman, in light on this recent development, it would probably be prudent to change the "rtv" to something like "sealer of choice" or whatever you think it should be. Honestly, if we were talking I would just say "goop". Engines, roofing, fishtanks, windows.... Just goop it. "Goop" is descriptive enough, but doesn't have a product recommendation attached; thus, leaving the door open to further discussion on what kind of goop is best.
Fixed, and added a few clarifications to the article.

Old 05-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

Done with school for another summer! Going out fishing with my cousin, pops, and Grandpa tomorrow (later today actually). Should be a nice way to wind down from a couple hellish weeks at school.

Although if the fishing is as good as they say, it certainly won't be relaxing! I guess you can pull these out of the water all day:

Should be fun!

On a side note, Google Analytics for the website is sweet! Today I had 14 visits (I can even see which state the visitors were from), 73 page views with the most hits on the home page, then the help and how to section. I even can see what browsers the visitors are using! Chrome: 5, Firefox: 5, IE: 4. 100% of the users were on windows PCs. Even visitor's screen resolutions are displayed! 8 people came directly to the site, and 6 came from an external link.

So, pretty cool stuff! Even more cool that its all free!

I'll have some time to work on the site this weekend, so any ideas, contributions, or thoughts, send them my way!

Old 05-08-2009, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry about the monster sized picture, didn't want to take the time to shrink it. Plus, it makes the fish look bigger!

Old 05-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I give up! I feel like a little kid throwing a temper-tantrum! It will never stop raining! Hell, I can't even carry off the garbage because the truck is too full of water. I backed it down a big hill yesterday to empty the water out, and the back end of the truck sank from the weight. I dropped the tailgate and it was like a flood. Now its full again.

Doesn't look like I'm ever going to be able to finish the pond. Why bother with the 230? Can't ride it in the mud anyway.

With an average of 4 inches of rain for May where I live, we've already gotten 6 inches in the last 8 days of the month! Counting 3-4 inches we got last month, I have a foot of water all over my property making its way right to my pond. Plus more rain forcast all weekend and next week. The last 5 yrs its been a desert around here, now its fukin seattle!

Old 05-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I'm just waiting for the fish to swim right up to the back door!

Old 05-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

We were pretty successful fishing today! The first lake we tried was a dud so we moved to a different lake, but we got into them good there. In 2 1/2 hours we brought in 54 Crappies between the four of us! Not too bad! They were all nice sizes too.

And not to pi$$ you off or anything Randy, but we were able to avoid the rain all day. Apparentely it rained all day in the cities.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Doesn't bother me too much... Crappies too mushy.

Old 05-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by JustRandy
Doesn't bother me too much... Crappies too mushy.
Serious?? Crappies are the second best fish to Walleye! You're talking about black Crappies right?

And I was actually trying not to pi$$ you off about us staying out of the rain!

Old 05-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally Posted by atvman29
Serious?? Crappies are the second best fish to Walleye! You're talking about black Crappies right?

And I was actually trying not to pi$$ you off about us staying out of the rain!
Yeah, crappies not that great. Too mushy. Actually, walleye is ok, but not as good as yellow perch. And perch isn't as good as bluegill.

Your weather isn't going to **** me off. My weather is what's ****ing me off!

I was hoping a good rant would break the rain. Usually I come one here and bitch a little and things get better... But nope, still raining.

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.