Old 06-06-2002, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Topic says it all.

Old 06-06-2002, 02:53 AM
Range Rover

i doubt not too many have any installed

the yoshimura and WB e-series are the only ones out right now, i should be getting my yoshi in the next week and a half.

ive talked to just about all the engine builders today and the forcast is

tc racing pipe- any day now
CT racing pipe- Middle of june
Trinity pipe- within the next two weeks
Sparks racing pipe- within the next week or two
powroll- not sure dont want there's

FMF pipes- middle of june
big gun- not sure
pro circuit- they told me 4 to 6 weeks
dmc- dont know
dg- who the hell cares they suck lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
cobra- gotta get that it is the best pipe ever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol.

Old 06-06-2002, 05:00 PM
Range Rover

Barely, do you like your z400 way more than your Scrambler? I noticed you had it(Scrambler) for sale pretty soon after you got that z400. I am considering a sport model as well. I currently have an 02 Scrambler 500 4x4. It is a great all around bike, but i find my self not using the 4 wheel drive. Just curious if you like the z that much better. I ride mainly trails and some play racing.Thanks for listening.

Old 06-06-2002, 05:08 PM
Trailblazer

when i do get my z400 ill prolly get the cobra, or the fmf pipes (dunno what kind tho...ill wait for some reports first, cuz theyre coming out with like 6 from fmf alone..)

if anyone gets a pipe review it please [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2002, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

Birddog, there a huge difference between the two in a few areas. Both do things well, but the Z is a much more agile and quicker quad. You will do a lot more play racing than trail crawling if you get the z. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
While I'm learning to ride it I'm finding the corning better, the jumping is better and the landings are 100 times better. That and the added HP are the real reasons I like it. It does not beat the crap out of you over river rocks big jumps and everything in between.
I liked the Scrambler better cause you were always in the right gear climbing steep hills (heck, you could even get in trouble and stop without a worry), you could go through copious amounts of mud and it has great torque with my mods. With the douglas wheels it handles a lot better and on an MX track you can just throttle, brake, throttle, brake without trying to get in the right gear. Sometimes on the Z I accidently hit the shifter and change to the wrong gear when I'm being jarred around or jumping.

I was surprised at the power up high and it would just eat a Scrambler at anything over 10 mph.
The scrambler with the FMF has more torque down low, it pretty rugged and can really rip through a ton o' mud. It wouldn't outperform the Z in any area but the Mud I'd say. I choose to stay away from that anyway, and rip down fire roads, trails and play race like you do.
I hope with an FMF it will sound just as good as my scrambler. If I can't sell the scrambler I'll tool around with the wife on hers. Since she does ride slower and I'm forced to with the Scramlber, I won't get frustrated waiting up.
I noticed now that I can just fly around the 1000 acre OHV park in a few minutes. Before I just used to get bounced around and had to go slow over any bumps at all and it would take twice as long.
Hope this helps...

Old 06-07-2002, 11:48 AM
Range Rover

Barely, Thanks for the reply. The Z sounds awesome! I am trying to talk my wife into a Z400 or cannibal for a second bike to ride.I wonder how the Z compares to cannibal? I think the Z is more attractive with reverse and lower price. Thanks again for the response.I do agree about the Scrambler on hills,out of trouble very easy if need be.

Old 06-07-2002, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

The Z stacks up pretty good against it. My brothers full Yoshi should be here in a couple of weeks for his Z. Oh, then my moto mapping and HMF will be added.

Old 06-09-2002, 11:12 PM
Range Rover

SandGuard

How is the performance comparison between the Z and C-Dale????

Anyone else have any info on this??

Thanx,
LOBE
~~~~~

Old 06-10-2002, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider