Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

That is a mighty fine elk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I hope he crosses your path again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I had a few chances on elk with my bow, it just never worked out for me though, to harvest one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Someday though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

atta boy Festus, jump right in all-guns ablazin', and ask questions later. (That's the American way isn't it ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ).

we move to the US to help set up a distribution network for crime and drug running, cuz we don't get enough here, and it's so prolific there. According to your border people, we also do it to help further the terrorist causes (like you guys don't already have enough of them there). And the only Americans who move here do so to learn how to play hockey, or for the Swedish Touch, or for the good beer, not that horrible mule-pi$$ you guys try to pass off as beer.

hey, how come Toyo can accuse me of beating my.... and not get censored? It was funny tho. don't hold back Toyo, tell us what you really think[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . If you haven't noticed, you've lost the Festus handle, and are now Toyo. Get a new avatar of a Toyo tire.

and it is apparent you have one ear longer than the other, from having it tugged by the significant other (a ewe, one raised by Hoss perhaps??). Why do I say, you ask? cuz you're like Hoss and only post during work hours cuz yer not allowed to post from home, or go near the computer, without a kitchen-pass.

Old 09-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

LOL!! I'm just going to read this thread because I'm too afraid to get caught up in all the rough play.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 03:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

OOO OOO OOOO!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Crazy Canuck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Of course im gonna come out guns blazing and if anyones alive to question when i get done I may just have to fire agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i generally dont post after hours cuz Im not gettin paid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im out supporting the american economy spreading all the money i make while chit chatting with ya'll.. I got bowling on mondays and i am tired when i get home from that. and tuesdays i been working on remodeling a friends house along with thursdays, wednesdays i am out running the mud dog in agility. and fridays i am driving to the ranch to see my horse and ride my ATV and Drive the Powerstroke! and get naked with all the neighborhood girls. so yeah lets see i am not around a computer besides when i am at work for the most part. MAKES IT HARD to post now doesnt it. Maybe i will get a cell phone. so you dont miss me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Confrused one i gonna send over a spank-o-gram from a local business there in vancouver if you dont behave [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

Hello FBK!

I've actually had to work today....surprise, surprise.

Wifey is going to have Band Aid Surgery (out patient) this week. She slept most of the day Saturday, so I took the boy's up riding. I made it about 10 miles up the mountain and realized I had a torn CV boot on my 500. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh well, it was cold and snowyish, so I went back home (past the sheep dog trials being held at Soldier Hollow - 2002 Olympic Venue)...went to the Polaris stealership and to my amazement, they were closed until today.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Needless to say, my Labor Day riding was cut short.

Oh well, I took the Ford Crew Cab w/7.3 Liter Diesel up in the mountains exploring, and talk about people....I think the city came a campin'.

My daughter turned 13 yesterday....gees, I'm getting old.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just4Kicks, I liked the b-day story on that "Other" thread...Your story and the 12-page dissertation that Festus wrote about "weekend riding" were some of the more thought out posts on that Sienfeld thread.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I had to unsubscribe to everything, cuz I didn't want In-Box overload today.

Confused, I'm glad to hear that you sold your POS trailer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Want to buy wifey's Lexus? Hey, I may have DSL at home before the weeks end.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Ohhh the CV Boots. what a nightmare. my 500 same darn thing. have torn em all.i ended up sayin screw it wrapped em in duct tape. then i can peel the tape off and refill with grease. that thing is wounded though They dont take a couple hundred vertical feet of tumbling too well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] yeah over rocks and stuff. you would think it could make it up stuff my old warrior could. but without the 4wd working and bald tires she didnt make it. and yeah needs some bandaids and parts.

Old 09-07-2004, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider

Festus, can I come over to get naked with the neighborhood "girls"? Since you're a rancher, would that be sheep or cattle? yep, there's nothing wrong with just posting from work.

Hoss, is DSL the same as MSB ???

cv boots, that must be yet another maintenance issue with Polaris.

Old 09-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

LOL. Yeah that livestock [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] sheesh ned. you know what it says in the bible about "loving" animals. We gots some real lookers though around their. although im runnin outta girls in the town. gonna have to expand my rein. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
atta boy Festus, jump right in all-guns ablazin', and ask questions later. (That's the American way isn't it ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ).
and it is apparent you have one ear longer than the other, from having it tugged by the significant other (a ewe, one raised by Hoss perhaps??). Why do I say, you ask? cuz you're like Hoss and only post during work hours cuz yer not allowed to post from home, or go near the computer, without a kitchen-pass.
This ones for you Big Boy.. AFTER HOURS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] man i gotta go grab a beer and get to work on the remodel. I do believe Painting Is in the schedule this evining.

Old 09-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

paintings always better after a couple of cold ones. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel