Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Confused, Hey lay off, great northern confused one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I posted a repectable reply. Did you know that the Ponderosa was closing? After all, you did name a few FKB members after the show[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And there definately is more substance to this thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]then the "gallery"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]And I have learned a few things here. I've even learned from you, the Great Confused one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sssoooooo, put that tissue back on the headboard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Unless you need them to wipe away the tears of your little ones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]after you sell off their rides. I know exactly what you are saying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Wife and I just spent the last week working our butts off and getting custom made furniture made for their rooms[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Think they would show some gratitude, support, less fighting, bickering, etc,etc.?? He!! No[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Well, we don't do these things because we expect a behavior change[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]we do it because, We can and didn't have it as we grew up. We always try and give them more then, what we had as a child. Are they spoiled?In some respect, YES. Do I think in the long run it's worth it? Yes I do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just like you Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The 125 Grizzly sounds like the bike to get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 03:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yep, I was just surfing around for a used one. after last night's tirade and scream-fest, they were angelic today. why does it take the worst in us to get the best outta them? as for furniture, I do think they appreciate that stuff, just don't know how to express it.

Old 09-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I do think they appreciate that stuff, just don't know how to express it.
I agree, they don't know how to express it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Could that be a genetic trait from the wives side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 07:29 AM
Trailblazer

This Thread is Long

Old 09-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider

LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: powerstroke01And DAMN! There was some NICE wildlife down there.
do you mean eye-candy?
yeh...lol

Old 09-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

[quote]
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I wouldn't call 3 inches "way" longer.

Well it is an additional 8%

Old 09-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Holy Cow Boys!!! On Topic of the thread. I Drove the F350 7.3L 500 miles this weekend.
Now for off topic junk. So did everyone have a good weekend? play hard? Beat yer children?
Confused I know the only thing you can beat is yer meat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I seen your lil pilgrim He'd kick your butt if you didnt get him a new quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So why is it that canadians move to america? oh yeah to get a shot at the good ol capitolistic rewards it has to offer. why do americans move to canada? CUZ THERE GIRLYMEN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Marshall if it wernt for the liberals you could slap the cuffs on the lil ones or break out the zip ties and hog tie em and ductape there Mouths shut. I bet they would wake up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Same with you Confused one from the great north. Find some dispicible chore like Mowing the lawn with scissors or somthing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] say if you dont wanna do that agin i suggest you simmer down!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HOSS! Hows the wifey? Did she have that surgery yet? how was playin mr mom?
ohh and speakin wildlife. I was out riding my rappy and rolled up on a MONSTER 6pt Elk (12pt for you wierdos) I was wishin i had my bow in hand!!! I woulda never got a shot on him but i coulda possibly got out ahead of him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but then agin he was pretty stinky and when they have that much testosterone they dont taste too well.

Old 09-07-2004, 02:44 PM
Quad Patrol

What is today? Pick on Arnie Day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Festus, People are so afraid of disciplining their kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]They just don't understand, You can discipline your child, you just can't use cruel and unusual punishment on them. And CPS surely hasn't helped the cause. I agree with you on giving them something to do that is out of the ordinary[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh yea, a 6x6[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Miss not being in elk camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im all for Creative parenting.. and yeah that elk was a beuty talkin 50"+ of spread and i would say from the glimps probably 8-10" around at the base. He was fat and had a brilliand coat to him. I mean i dont think i coulda grain fed one and had a healthier lookin elk. If he makes it thru the first rounds of hunting he will migrate over and be runnin thru our fences [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i should get to see him agin.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel