Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
...And the reason why you don't want to interevene with the Yami girls is because you only want to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and right now, your happy with mud sleeping in your bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]j/k
...q]
Thems Fightin words Big boy!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I might want to do more than play. But of course who wouldnt wanna play with Tasty young women?? Mud has shunned me. he comes up to say hi checks out the window behind the bed and then goes and sleeps by the door. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

Fester or festus or Toyo or whatever- You need to be running Turf tamers on the mower. The others rip the snot out of the grass[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Did ya throw a nice little 1000cc street bike engine in it yet? Don't want to waste too much time moving![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I finally got smart with my back grass. I went with a Astro turf grass that looks great all the time, never needs mowing or watering, and the dogs don't rip it up or put those pesty little brown pee-pee spots in it (like little hoss' bedroom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL) This stuff is great. It has longer blades that look like real grass, not the crap you get at Home depot fer in front of the trailer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

ohh creator. the back lawn is 3 acres & looks like a golf course. Front lawn is close to becoming afroturf though cuz the dam dogs dig holes and lay in the black dirt and get all dirty and you have to take em out to the pond to swim everynight before they come inside. then ya have to dry em off and brush em. have a 55hp John Deer with a 6' mower on the back. 4wd with calcium filled ag tires [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But the lil mower is only a 60" deck 20hp and yeah them chevrons tear up the lawn but thats what came on it. 14 years ago.. lol time for some new ones i guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

doesn't Toyo make replacements for it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

No my beloved toyo factory does not seem to produce tires in the small size, rather dissapointing. but i cant hold it againts em ya know. Ya cant be all things to all customers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

I guess you'll have no other choice but to put a lift kit on the old mower[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Throw those Big Toyos under and Git-R-Done![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Your imperial wisdom has sparked an idea. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] actually my next project is fabricating a chariot for my horse. I wanna make it have atv tires since i have so many extra sets. I was thinkin about a wagon but a chariot for trail riding would be sweet plus you can bail off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

Don't fergit to leave some room for the beer cooler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 01:50 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Of course not. but as the Good MD tells me you can get a dui on horseback aswell so i suspect it would go for driving a chariot as well. I MAY HAVE TO DRAW MY SWORD!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was thinkin i could do a 4 tired model with suspension similar to a polaris atv. i have tons of shox from quads layin around so i could make some crazy contraption.

Old 09-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

So creator. what do you think has more snap? your banshee or your cr500?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel