Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Yeah ned i here ya.. You know washington was the first state to allow women to vote? then they said ohh hell no women dont know how to vote and pulled their priveledge to vote. next thing ya know there is a national movement. and the world has gone to the crapper since [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
ya, i heard the "place X by candidate of choice" totally confuses them. yep, Washington really is a pinko yuppie state. started back then, but then look at all the embarassments you have the distinction of since then. microsoft computer geek central, Starbucks, Pride parades, I'm sure the list could go on and on.

Old 09-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

*runs*

As a plus there was some eye candy. Not the old women that you guys like to look at.(there were alot of those too)

*inserts comment about playing with needles iwth old women* [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

*runs faster*

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

ya, but Toyo learned everything he knows about intimacy from the old ones, especially the ones with removable dentures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Hey dont you start talkin about gey BumPenitrators in seattle. Look at your own Homo City You dam.... ooooppps i slipped. Yeah that sprinfield look at all the boofers and as for a yupie. Young Urban Proffesional... generally should be a conservative. Not a pinko commy liberal cuz them corksuckers dont flippin work.

Old 09-20-2004, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

Toyo, awesome job on the Aliens' hat. can we rename you the hatmaker, or does that name sound like you'd prefer to spend too much time at quilt fairs?

Old 09-20-2004, 06:46 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Dam powerstrokes lookin good. I always liked goin to craft fairs and stuff and playin doctor under the tables [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] WITH GRAMMAS GRAND_DAUGHTERS *editted*. as for hummers without the dentures in. OOO LA LA ... *******ohhh grooss Sorry that was bad.

**editted by moderator**

Old 09-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Maybe i should make the catholic Ned have a transperant background. the hat turned out a lil more jgged than i thought it looked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Still looks kewl. I wonder how many people will try and steal his alien?

Old 09-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

**** just hit the fan with Bombardier.

the CVT is backordered till OCT.26. They owe us big time now.

Dad told them that thats not acceptable. Soo. My Dad, Bomb, and the dealer have been in contact throughout the day.
We cant pick up the quad since its in pieces. This is just BS.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

ya, you'd think yuppie would mean working class etc.., BUT..... they're the first in lines to scream about banning atvs from everywhere, save the spotted owls, and every other save-the-guay-whales-for-jesus cause you can think of. and they're harder working to pursue their cause, whereas the Zig-Zag poster children you described are too lazy to do anything other than roll another fatty and grab a bag of Doritos.

Old 09-20-2004, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah. Thanks for the Alien "Hatmaker"!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel