Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I wouldn't call 3 inches "way" longer.

It's 2.2lbs/kg.

And yeah, that is what matters the most. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-05-2004, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I wouldn't call 3 inches "way" longer.
skinner, i bet there are a buncha big red welts all over ya when you have your shirt off. they're called "pole marks"!! why do I say so? cuz i wouldn't touch your quote with a 10 foot pole [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. there's just so many things i could do with that comment, but pigman Hoss isn't here to enjoy, plus I'd get censored. so i'll behave (for once).

Old 09-05-2004, 05:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, When I was president of our association, I always told our my members; "be part of the solution, not part of the problem" of course , they never listened[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Why would this idiots be any different[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I don't know if a ten foot pole would be long enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can attest, that not "all" have them in California, I wish one did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And Clovis isn't near Sacramento, it's about 2-3 hours south. But hey, at least they new it was in California[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Did she have a nickname of Dairy Queen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Let's see if that gets her talking to us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]J/K

And I was LMAO when you mentioned Fetus and his one liners[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't even think skinner could mess those lines up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2004, 03:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Everyone go away for the holidays? Well at least in the good ol' US of A[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What do they do in Canada? Work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I had to post something, it was almost 24 hours without a post, and it was going to fall off the "Today's New Topic" page[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]So, I gave it a bump to the top again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I read in the paper, that the Bonanza property has been sold and is closing to the public at the end of the month. Good Bye Hoss, PA, Little John, Hop Sing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Have a Happy and safe Holiday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you to Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2004, 04:05 AM
Pro Rider

slow down there big fella. the beauty of this thread is that we don't artificially pad it with crap just to make it big, like that mindless Gallery thread. they remind me of the flat anorexic girl that stuffs her sweater with 2 boxes of kleenex, PER SIDE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

well, i sold the flatdeck trailer today Mr. yee-of-little-faith (MD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]). Thinkin of parlaying that $$ plus the LT160, plus the LT80 ALL for a new mini Grizz 125 OR maybe the 2 quads against a new Eton 90 with reverse. But kids were so rotten today, mom and I are both at our wits end. Why is it dad and mom are both hard-working, kind, polite, respectful people and your kids exhibit none of that and act so selfish and rotten? so frustrating. we coulda (and probably shoulda) unloaded all their toys today. now I'm thinkin of an upgrade?? guess I'm the dumb, or confused, one.

Old 09-06-2004, 04:09 AM
Pro Rider

MD, in Canada we have a labor day custom we learned from the US. It's called, lets drive like maniacs and see if we can plug the highways solid as possible and then stress out in bumper to bumper traffic, to get 1-2 days of peace before joining the rat race again.

Old 09-06-2004, 05:14 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I've been around town this weekend. Nothing special this weekend. One friend hinted at driving to SF tomorrow. I told him pay for gas and I'll drive the Daewoo. Better mileage than his S-10 Extreme. And I'm sure less of an eye catcher to the "Po Po" as his ex calls em. Hmm a gold compact 4 dr against a black with blue ghost flamed lowered truck.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

I had to drive the kiddies to soccer games all weekend and the traffic wasn't bad at all which really surprized me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Some punk kids on Saturday started a fire on the hillside next to the field. In minutes it spread to over 20 acres. We caught the little misfits and turned them over to the Sheriff. (My buddies are a Fire Captain and local Sheriff)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I hope they can fine these punks. People on the hill almost lost their homes.

Old 09-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Im not gonna read everything ive missed in this thread...lol

Anyways im BACK.. and we had a mudder fuggin BLAST!!!

Yeah. It sucks that Gordon blew his motor with like 40 to go but it was still some awsome racing...

And DAMN! There was some NICE wildlife down there.

Old 09-07-2004, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

And DAMN! There was some NICE wildlife down there.
do you mean eye-candy?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel