Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 04:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
LJ, Have you heard about a Jeep poker run or something to that effect, up near Clovis[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My brothers are suppose to go to it this Sunday. I have family commitments, so no[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] go for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
No. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I never hear about the cool jeep stuff untill AFTER it happens haha. I really need to find a club to join.

Old 05-23-2006, 09:39 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Check out my new Trailer!!

The wife says I can get a new truck too!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

The wife says I can get a new truck too!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 12:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

You're getting a PSD right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Bran new. What's $50K? lol

My coworker has gone to the dark side. He traded in his '97 F250 HD for a Chevy 1/2 ton. The old 460 just wasn't cutting it with the gas prices and he doesn't really tow any weight anymore. Truck had 60K on it. The service manager at the local dealer wanted the truck for his daughter. Guess he wanted to keep her close to home. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-23-2006, 01:00 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

You're getting a PSD right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Bran new. What's $50K? lol

My coworker has gone to the dark side. He traded in his '97 F250 HD for a Chevy 1/2 ton. The old 460 just wasn't cutting it with the gas prices and he doesn't really tow any weight anymore. Truck had 60K on it. The service manager at the local dealer wanted the truck for his daughter. Guess he wanted to keep her close to home. LOL
Used, mid 90's, maybe gas. Not really sure but its a 3rd vehicle and it will only go camping and riding.

Old 05-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: HappaRap Permanent SEG?
Permanent **** Eating Grin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yes Sir, I do have one of those [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2006, 09:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior You're getting a PSD right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Bran new. What's $50K? lol
That's sounds about right, but deals are to be had [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: HappaRap
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior You're getting a PSD right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Bran new. What's $50K? lol
That's sounds about right, but deals are to be had [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, be we (well, MWQ and several of us) are in CA. There's no deals to be had. LOL. Well, you can at the smaller rural dealers. In town, forgetaboutit.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Quad Patrol

Cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

So, you went up Loon Dam Road? My weekend was busy with family parties[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] No riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looking at going up to the area where you were camping Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] With all this rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It should be nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No left on Italian Bar rd. There were plenty of quads there. some of the riders were even wearing helmets. It was really nice as we were heading home.
I think I know the area you are talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I need to get to know that forest a lot better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
LJ, Have you heard about a Jeep poker run or something to that effect, up near Clovis[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My brothers are suppose to go to it this Sunday. I have family commitments, so no[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] go for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
No. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I never hear about the cool jeep stuff untill AFTER it happens haha. I really need to find a club to join.
I'll try and get some info for you? If you'd like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel