Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 02:36 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: HappaRap
Permanent SEG?
Permanent **** Eating Grin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-22-2006, 02:07 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Is that also near Italian Bar Road? We looked at some land up that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You must mean the Stanislaus River? American is up by Sacramento[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When I get home, I'll check the area out on my map.
Im not sure if thats on the other side of the hill or not. It may be the road that goes to Loon Lake too. I think your right about the stanislaus river.
**UPDATE**Italian Bar Road is what you run into when you take South Fork rd. After the bridge over the Stanislaus river [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. You can go to your left on Italian Bar or go straight on Loon Dam rd.

Except for packing up in the rain, it was a bitchin weekend!!

Old 05-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Is that also near Italian Bar Road? We looked at some land up that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You must mean the Stanislaus River? American is up by Sacramento[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When I get home, I'll check the area out on my map.
Im not sure if thats on the other side of the hill or not. It may be the road that goes to Loon Lake too. I think your right about the stanislaus river.
**UPDATE**Italian Bar Road is what you run into when you take South Fork rd. After the bridge over the Stanislaus river [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. You can go to your left on Italian Bar or go straight on Loon Dam rd.

Except for packing up in the rain, it was a bitchin weekend!!
Cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

So, you went up Loon Dam Road? My weekend was busy with family parties[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] No riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looking at going up to the area where you were camping Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] With all this rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It should be nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Quad Patrol

I don't get to play as much anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] With dead lines to meet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and busy family life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I don't have the time anymore. Coming back to work stinks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Quad Patrol

LJ, Have you heard about a Jeep poker run or something to that effect, up near Clovis[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My brothers are suppose to go to it this Sunday. I have family commitments, so no[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] go for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 04:34 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

So, you went up Loon Dam Road? My weekend was busy with family parties[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] No riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looking at going up to the area where you were camping Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] With all this rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It should be nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No left on Italian Bar rd. There were plenty of quads there. some of the riders were even wearing helmets. It was really nice as we were heading home.

Old 05-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

No left on Italian Bar rd. There were plenty of quads there. some of the riders were even wearing helmets. It was really nice as we were heading home.
Well helmets are good. How about shoes, bonus for boots? I take it the usual crowd wears wife beaters, cut-off shorts and flip-flops?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-22-2006, 05:30 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Well helmets are good. How about shoes, bonus for boots? I take it the usual crowd wears wife beaters, cut-off shorts and flip-flops?
Shoes were optional for these folks.

I have to admit that I did putt a quad around in my slippers, but I did have a helmet on! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

***Edit*** Putt, is defined as less than a 10 mph top speed.

Old 05-23-2006, 02:29 AM
Pro Rider

Someone say "putt"? Now your talking [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Might just have to do some of that tomorrow at "work" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 04:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Im here... but yes it pretty quiet. How come I, I come back and no one is ever in here. WTF??

Hi!
Going for a Lightning eh?? Boss loves his. And so does ChevronTexaco and Shell. LOL
Yeah. I went and looked at one and test drove one at Madera Ford today but that thing was beat. Had 69k miles and was a 2003 and the paint looked like crap. It did get up to 90 pretty quik though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Also found another at a carmax up north thats only got 12k thats a 2004.. Looks to be in nice shape...

I was considering 06 GTs before looking at lightnings but, this way i can still haul my quad..

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel