Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Trasher
I'm sure all the fruit cakes here would like me to shoot a cute little raccoon also.

It's amazing that we can still bear arms in this fine state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] maybe the libs will fix that next election[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Well, they did ban the sale of .50 cal rifles. Because all the gang members running around doing drive-bys with 40lb Barrets. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Anyone understand this one? I think pretty much the only people who had .50s are either large game hunters, or gun collectors. And has anyone ever heard of someone using a .50 to kill someone (other than the military)?
Look at how they do things. Little by little. First it's one type of guns (or anything else) and then after that gets banned (or changed) they do another, and another, until they get just what THEY want.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

WTF they gonna do drive bys with a 50 cal? now if it was a 50 cal turret on a tactical I could see some worry. they could wipe out a neighborhood in a matter of minutes.. walls dont mean chit to them things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I'm sure all the fruit cakes here would like me to shoot a cute little raccoon also.

It's amazing that we can still bear arms in this fine state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] maybe the libs will fix that next election[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Well, they did ban the sale of .50 cal rifles. Because all the gang members running around doing drive-bys with 40lb Barrets. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Anyone understand this one? I think pretty much the only people who had .50s are either large game hunters, or gun collectors. And has anyone ever heard of someone using a .50 to kill someone (other than the military)?
Look at how they do things. Little by little. First it's one type of guns (or anything else) and then after that gets banned (or changed) they do another, and another, until they get just what THEY want.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
We need to get some legislators in that have as their entire goal to REDUCE the number of laws on the books.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

I like all the kewl bears. But, mine doesnt have a heart. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] nor is a carebear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I like all the kewl bears. But, mine doesnt have a heart. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] nor is a carebear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I guess it would be a brown bear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 01:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: rescuediver

I don't know, we had a milkman at the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Those were the good ol' days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, it's every ache and ailment out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] If she says it's old age, I could live with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just shop around for a younger model[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Not really. But in all seriousness, the ring and house in her "opinion" have been paid in full[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
the way I see it, you bought the cow, now you should get a lifetime of free milk! Isn't that what their mothers' always told them? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The milk was good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] while it lasted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 01:14 AM
Quad Patrol

Why don't they go back out on tour like Bon Jovi? A friend's son bought his mother a Bon Jovi ticket for Christmas to see him in concert[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She is all jazzed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just what I want to see, a bunch of mid 40-50 year old women wishing they were teenie boppers again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
I saw BJ (YIKES, did they think of that abbreviation when they named the band? Apparently NOT!!) from a private suite. it was pretty cool.

so if 40-50 y/o grace a BJ concert, whaddya make of a Rolling Stones concert?? D&D Fest2006 (Dentures & Depends)!! And I heard Steven Tyller talking about being in their 60's and being a hard rock band (Aerosmith). Sounds like they're close to wrapping it up.
I think I would wrap it up too, if my major sponsors are Polident and the makers of Depends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 01:15 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Whitewater
HEY OFC!

I prefer my bears to be fully shaven.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I prefer the "Brazillian" care bear.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HMM i dunno if i can do a brazillian bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you can't beat em, join em

(<---------------------See avatar)
LOL! everyone needs a little ***** cat around the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I had to change it. Finally posted one of me
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Well, can't say we didn't ask for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Finally get to see the creator. But, you know, that is more than I thought you would show[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Quad Patrol

I had to change it. Finally posted one of me
LMFAO!! that's exactly the way Hoss described the Just4girls, way back when they PMed me!! guess i shouldn't have called your carebear avatar guay!
Yea, look what you did now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I might have to boycott[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that is just o much to stomach[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 01:17 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL! everyone needs a little ***** cat around the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
He must have changed his icon...wow...I HOPE he changed his icon...
Yes, the other one was easier on the eyes...

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel