Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Good boy!!!

Old 09-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

Big Hoss- Nice picture of your PITA group. Is everyone giving the club a "one finger salute" or do you all think it's the number club to be a member of?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I wonder if Festus is a member also?

Old 09-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Hoss No doubt thats a nice haul. looks like Honkers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I dunno if i can share my incoherant spanish translations with the great canuk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A roo kooo koo koo koo kooo Man i loved them canadians bob and doug mckenzie. when we had trailers on our farm the yards were always nice and crap was picked up. i not sure why people gotta live like on the res or sompin. Holy crap you drive across a rez latley? i know of a couple real dandys got like 5 years of garbage piled in the front yard 10 or or broike down cars in like every yard. oh yeah im movin to town. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 01:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher

I wonder if Festus is a member also?
I dont know that they could handle hunting with me cuz i would shoot all the ducks or geese and my lil aussie would go get em all or the mastiff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I love shootin stuff. Sporting clays is a ton of fun. thats the 100 target round. out here you go thru the woods to differnt stations and they have differnt types of shots to simulate every thing you could shoot with a shotgun. I however cant shoot skeet worth a crap. i am best at duck tower or trap. my field gun is a custom Ithica with Gold duck on one side and a gold pheasant on the other and all sorts of ornate scrolly crap. its set up more for long range pheasant and grouse.

Old 09-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

you might want to invite some of the members up for a hunting trip. Maybe you could change their minds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 01:18 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

(OK, you jokers talked too much last night!) I'm still on page 52 or something.

Yep, the good Marshall is right. The Central Valley Air Basin is the second worst, hell let's use the correct term, nastiest, air basin in the United States. We seem to be trying to beat LA for some weird reason. The SJVUAPD (San Joaquin Unified Air Pollution Control District) was trying to get moved up (err down I suppose) on their own to a worse quality designation to get more time to clean things up. We have a lot of junk in the air. All the farming puts huge amounts of particulates (i.e. dirt) in the air. Plus the old diesel motors they use for pumping water. There's a big move on to move the motors over to electric.

Plus we have a lot of vehicle traffic through the air basin. The local APDs are only tasked with stationary pollution sources, back-up and on-line energy production, ag burning (becoming a big no-no), and various farm emissions from methane gas to your general dust.

[ed. now that I've finished with the Novela]
So MD a fixit will become a bench? That happened to come up last night with someone I was talking with.

I have a GREAT picture at home I'll see if I can find it. It's of a Clovis USD School Bus with the Clean Burn Bus Program sticker on it...spewing a big 'ol cloud of white smoke behind it. It was actually a stuck injector. Ended up pumping raw unburnt fuel into the turbo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] It let go on 99 just south of Stockton heading to UOP for a VICA competition. Ended up riding back with a girls softball team. Ok....THAT was interesting.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-09-2004, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

You gotta love PM10 and bovine flatulence.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 01:51 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

OK, so I was kinda playing Weight **** yesterday with Excel and worked up a spreadsheet for sh*ts and grins.

First page is truck information. Put in whatever you want. The info goes into the cell next to what it is asking for. It uses GVWR, GCWR, and Front and Rear GAWR.

Second page is Truck Only loads. Shows your front and rear axle weights as well as your GVW. Requires 2 weights: front axle and both axles on scale.

Third, fourth and fifth sheets are for single, double and tripple axle trailers. Requires additional weighing based on the number of axles on the trailer if you want to see if weight is evenly distributed on the axles. Will also figure out tongue weight and tongue weight %.

Let me know what you guys think.

Next I'll probably do one for RVs which need to be balance in weight left to right so they don't ride down the highway with a list to one side.

Excel based Weigh Sheet

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HEY!! I'm the one who started on methane.... now you guys are jumpin in over the air pollution quality of this lovely gas.

you guys have class..... nobody has wished Mrs. Hoss a quick and speedy recovery, so I will on EVERYONE'S behalf (j/k, I'm sure you guys feel the same way).

Hoss, your wife don't need ANY lipo...there'e nothing to suck.. ( I bet you hear that all the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Read way, way, way, way, back Festus. Hoss and I already chatted about Bob and Doug, then tried to educate the rest of the FBK as to who they are/were. that was back when Pa would participate in the witty banter. But I am thoroughly impressed that you know who they are, and even more impressed you quoted a bit of the song they did with Rush (roo-koo-koo etc.. was Geddy Lee). Hoss and i also chatted Rush cuz he went to their concert many posts ago. He probably got into the BC Bud there (AKA Happy Lettuce).

Well, so long until Monday. I'm going to a poker run this PM. I'll have 20 pages to read when i get back, as Festus has inherited the title as head $hit disturber.

Old 09-09-2004, 02:19 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

WHAT THAT EH??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I do believe i wished miss Hoss a speedy recovery on the first notice. and lended my prayers. PAY ATTENTION CANUCK Bob and doug are the shizznizzle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I loved the great white north record. i wore that thing out. strange brew was a good movie eh? Good ridings on the poker run. maybe you can win a hand? Rush was a great band. You talk about whacky tobacky quite a bit there. that why you live in canada so you can smoke and be left be?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel