Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 01:25 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: ForemanDan
Thats my question too. I am not trying to make anyone mad but this is supposed to be about Ford trucks. There are other threads for general topics. If someone was trying to find info on a Ford truck here they would have a hard time. How did this ever get started?
We just like to have some fun. We just sit around and have some fun. Talk some trash, stuff like that.

If you want something insane and over the top, hit the spin zone during the week from about 8am Eastern to 5pm Pacific.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-16-2006, 03:34 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Ok, im thinking about getting a personalized plate for my GT.. Should i get "XC RIDER" or "1S1CKGT"? The GT one would make alot more sence. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Id go with "R U 18"

Your young enough to get away with it, but stay away from RD's daughters. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO. That's a good one.

Speaking of 18, you go north yet?

And we need to talk about Hollister. I've got the 27th off. Need to send a reminder email again so the boss' don't freak. I'm sure they will. Office manager will be gone, supervisors first week back.
Naw.. Havent gone up there yet.. Had a family emergency that weekend so i didnt get to go.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Its all good though.

Yeah. Ill have those days off no problem. I just need to remember to remind my boss.. Its already on the calender but he doesnt look at it. haha
The next issue is borrowing the f250........... I dont think thatll be an issue either.. Im sure my dad will want to "borrow" my mustang though.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ForemanDan
Thats my question too. I am not trying to make anyone mad but this is supposed to be about Ford trucks. There are other threads for general topics. If someone was trying to find info on a Ford truck here they would have a hard time. How did this ever get started?
We just like to have some fun. We just sit around and have some fun. Talk some trash, stuff like that.

If you want something insane and over the top, hit the spin zone during the week from about 8am Eastern to 5pm Pacific.
Ford, Truck, Powerstroke, Diesel, 4X4, crew cab, oil burner

There now. We're back on topic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: iamsoup
is their really 500 pages on this

Nope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 569 pages[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

If you have a question just ask it but we just like to drop in and shoot the poop also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
LJ, I see your over at dieselstop forum also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You sure thats me?
Login Name/Password not found.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I lurk over there.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Um anyone know how/if i can get my username changed on here?!?! To "XC Rider" if at all possible... Im changing all my names on the boards that i can over to that....
I am pretty sure I saw it over their[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Maybe I was hallucinating it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Yes, it's possibly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Need to send a request into the mod's requesting the change and why. I think Ned tried, but didn't follow up with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Need to be persistant[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Only a couple have the power to make the change[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 04:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Ok, im thinking about getting a personalized plate for my GT.. Should i get "XC RIDER" or "1S1CKGT"? The GT one would make alot more sence. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Id go with "R U 18"

Your young enough to get away with it, but stay away from RD's daughters. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ching ching[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Quad Patrol

The LORD works in mysterious ways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

6-8 hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] your butt sure is going to be sore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll have to see what's on the agenda, If I have my trailer by then, maybe it'll be it's maiden voyage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You stiill up for Pismo on the Oct 21/22?
Most of the time.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have a few riders lined up. Im even taking my KTM. I got your PM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

The new job and my deal at the Jetmoto Dealership in Oakdale has taken out most of my weekends for a while.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I spent too many hours giving the PSD a 4 wheel brake job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Needed new rotors on the back and the front's had to be turned.

Doesn't look good for us either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] have the new trailer, only 4 inches between the bed rail and the bottom of the trailer, need to get that taken care of before I venture to uneven surfaces, like Pismo. On a good note, the truck handles the trailer nicely[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Really don't know that 8500lbs is there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

How is the new job going? I saw the dealership there on the corner of River Rd. have a friend who lives a couple miles away. Used to go to that market all the time when I work that side of the county[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Quad Patrol

Id go with "R U 18"

Done!

*looks around*
Listen carefully for the slide of an automatic pistol. Then RUN!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: iamsoup
is their really 500 pages on this

Nope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 569 pages[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

If you have a question just ask it but we just like to drop in and shoot the poop also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL!!! Just watch where you walk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 10-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I spent too many hours giving the PSD a 4 wheel brake job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Needed new rotors on the back and the front's had to be turned.

Doesn't look good for us either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] have the new trailer, only 4 inches between the bed rail and the bottom of the trailer, need to get that taken care of before I venture to uneven surfaces, like Pismo. On a good note, the truck handles the trailer nicely[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Really don't know that 8500lbs is there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
need new ujoints and hubs up front and new ebrake pads in the rear maybe new rotors have to pull em and look as the ebrake drum is inside the rear rotor... reeee.

our horse trailer has the same problem. limited clearance on the bedrails.. it will hit on some transitions into parking lots even. let alone taking it out in the woods.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel