Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I aint talkin about just fender benders though. Hit trees, Bent body panels, off the road thru ditches.. sheesh.
Well the jeep doesnt count.. I do most of that just 4wheelin. *looksaround* Except for the body panels part..
Since this is a quad site....how about we discuss that? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider

the first car was a '64 Fairlane. don't think i smashed it up. BUT, i smashed bro's '72 Cortina into a tree before I owned the Fairlane ( i was on my friend's goat-trail road, thinkin Dukes of Hazzard as I fishtailed down the winding, gravel road. Inexperience caused me to lose it and smash tree). And right after the Fairlane, i had at least 3 or more hits with the '73 Pinto.

Old 09-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders IF my tranny goes, I'll look at my options then, but I wouldn't change it just for the sake of a change. I don't have Hoss/Creator/MD kinda cash to do those sorts of things!
I am going to do the same thing for my tranny, wait until I need to do something with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, it is holding up pretty good so far[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 127,000 on it and no problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

What's the saying, Land Rich[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Money poor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: Trasher
[i]

This afternoon I got a call for a second interview with another company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was at training for my new one when I took the call[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] It's kinda crazy how this is happening. I'm going to meet with him next week any way. You never know. Companies now a days don't care about employees anymore so you have to look out fer yourself!!!
Thats cool a few doors are continuing to open for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And it is so true about companies not wanting to take care of the employee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] bottom line is $$$$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: nedflanders IF my tranny goes, I'll look at my options then, but I wouldn't change it just for the sake of a change. I don't have Hoss/Creator/MD kinda cash to do those sorts of things!
I am going to do the same thing for my tranny, wait until I need to do something with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, it is holding up pretty good so far[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 127,000 on it and no problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

What's the saying, Land Rich[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Money poor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
you know what they say.. a dollar of prevention is worth a thousand in repairs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and thats my two cents [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Quad Patrol

I aint talkin about just fender benders though. Hit trees, Bent body panels, off the road thru ditches.. sheesh.
Heck, I didn't need to leave the pavement[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to do any of those things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh wait, I hit them leaving the pavement[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 04:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

you know what they say.. a dollar of prevention is worth a thousand in repairs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and thats my two cents [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I agree, mine gets attention[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just haven't had any problems to warrant a overhaul or anything like that. When it does need it though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] There's a local shop that does a heck of a rebuild[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Im callin bullchit on that poll though.. No way the odds are like that.. i shoulda said thrash

Old 09-20-2006, 04:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Sold my camper shell last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sorry to see it go, truck just doesn't look right.

Old 09-20-2006, 04:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Im callin bullchit on that poll though.. No way the odds are like that.. i shoulda said thrash
Change it up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and I really didn't thrash my first car[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] now my 1st truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] o' yea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Between that and my friend's '71 Ford, we thrashed them good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel