Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides
by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness,
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger
those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you

Old 09-15-2004, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

One more quickie here - from "Pa"...

I DO have a cell in my train, but it's old, and so far (even with some software to hook it to my 4 month old laptop), I'm unable to do "wireless". Damn. I've taken it to Salt Lake with me to the hotel, but the wired hookup on the room really sucks. NO speed whatsoever.

Someone back there was asking about fuel mileage in the F-350 crew cab. I'm only getting about 12 with mine, but I've also got a 3k utility bad on the back, plus the 7k travel trailer and another 2k worth of ATV's on the second trailer. Whew.

This will be the first time pulling both trailers since I got the Superchips. I hauled just the ATV trailer on my vacation last week, but didn't do any mileage checks. That was with the mid-range program (towing up to 3k). Now I've reset it to the lowest setting for "safe towing" for next week. And I still don't know if I'll have any mileage stats, cuz I'm mainly interested in performance (and we all know performance and mileage are rarely both increased!). So, I'll let you guys know.

See ya's.

Old 09-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
you gotta say i didnt do too bad of a job getting the shading right and what not. Hat looks good on the tire. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i was gonna comment on the awesome tire cover before you patted yourself on the back. Proving once again what a full-on computer nerd you are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 09-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

Amen brother. I see you're quoting Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 09:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: nedflanders
you gotta say i didnt do too bad of a job getting the shading right and what not. Hat looks good on the tire. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i was gonna comment on the awesome tire cover before you patted yourself on the back. Proving once again what a full-on computer nerd you are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].
LOL yup. you know it ned. Its my job. I could put a cowboy hat on your avatar too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] cowboy ned steppin it up

Old 09-15-2004, 09:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Amen brother. I see you're quoting Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ACTUALLY THATS JEWELS!!! but I'll let you slide on that. I love that movie.

Old 09-15-2004, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
hell your a man of the law. Whats the delio on a Big rig transport? can i have people riding in the trailer like days of thunder?
It depends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] In Californea, There are two times someone can ride in/on a trailer.

1. you can only have someone in the back of a 5th wheel. And that is only if it has a "hard wired"communication system between it and the tow vehicle.

well, well, once again the short-sightedness of the law makers is exposed again. so i can't use 2-way radios for the 5 mile slide, but it's okay to take 2 old baked-beans-with-Chili cans and connect them with a piece of string to communicate. hey, they'd be "hard-wired" at that point. kinda like the way Toyo used to make a call from the farm to the tree-fort when he was a kid (Oh yeah, he is still a kid, but now it's in more of a prison-beatch kinda way).

Old 09-15-2004, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ACTUALLY THATS JEWELS!!! but I'll let you slide on that. I love that movie.
thanks, Jewels... couldn't recall the character name for the life of me. actually, I'd prefer you superimpose the pope's hat (forgive me lord for not remembering the proper name of the pointy hat). I'm sure latino-Toyo will know. it's prolly something latin. a bishop's hat will do in a pinch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]

BINGO! (light bulb just went off).Now I remember where I've seen you before from your pics. you had a starring role in Pulp Fiction. you were the guy in the pawn shop they let outta the box!! only the country boys know how to do that kinda kink.

Old 09-15-2004, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

speakin of kink, i finally made it to my first 69 (as in page 69 of this thread). if ya ask me, i'm a little disappointed. this whole 69 thing seems overrated[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img].

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel