Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

An update if your interested[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] on my PSD, my mechanic took care of everything other than parts. Really couldn't complain about that. I know a few people that were waiting to see how he took care of the situation, especially when a good mechanic is hard to find. Anyways, all is good and the truck rides great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
An update if your interested[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] on my PSD, my mechanic took care of everything other than parts. Really couldn't complain about that. I know a few people that were waiting to see how he took care of the situation, especially when a good mechanic is hard to find. Anyways, all is good and the truck rides great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Good deal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] No reason to diss him since BS happens some times. He made it good for you. I'm sure he will treat you even better in the future

Old 11-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

Hello fellow FBK's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Work stinks, worked again today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and going in all week at 5am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Bummer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's nevre I good thing. Nobody needs to work that much. Something needs to change with the staffing cuase that ain't right

Old 11-06-2006, 03:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Oh yeah! Killed the hill climb too! The long straight one! Almost died at the top but i did finish it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Had a great time.. But i can hardly walk now. haha
You have more ***** than I do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I couldn't do that climb[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Its really not that bad......

Its just like a dirt road....

A really steep one.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Be on the look out. My support ran away. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Uploaded photos last night and this morning I'm not longer a supporting member.
Looks to be back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yeah. Raptory (or dbeck) fixed it. Bigdaddy had the same thing happen. I just really need to resignup for support I guess and pay for another year.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Hello fellow FBK's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Work stinks, worked again today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and going in all week at 5am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
That doesn't stink, that blows. Like the winds at Pismo in May. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They really need to hire some more people, even if they are just temp. Just remember. You are supposed to get 1 in 7 days off. They can go up to 30 days straight, but then you have to get 4 days off. Maybe they are planning that for T-day. Bastages.

In the meantime, my boss is in Ireland. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Cingular finally got their collective **** together on our account at work.

But I didn't sleep last night...at all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Oh yeah! Killed the hill climb too! The long straight one! Almost died at the top but i did finish it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You have more ***** than I do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I couldn't do that climb[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

<cough> BS <cough>

Take the 'Stang up it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 04:18 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Hills are nothing more than slanted straight sections.

Old 11-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher No reason to diss him since BS happens some times. He made it good for you. I'm sure he will treat you even better in the future
I don't think I dissed him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I gave him the benefit of the doubt knowing that somethings we just can't control. He did make could and everyone now knows that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think this experience showed us that he will take care of us, when something like this happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I hope so, he still working on a couple things for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Hills are nothing more than slanted straight sections.
Yes, but the angle of that straight section seems to be the sticky point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel