Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 02:24 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rv
i have a 01 7.3 crew and its been good to me 107700 kms on it,its been a supper crew for me! doesnt start as good in the winter as it used to though! i pull a 31 ft bumper pull 4 bunk and a small boat that ways 3000 lbs including trailor.
RV welcome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can understand why it wouldn't start as good in the winter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's a lot colder up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Need to cover her in a warm blankie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And you're saying your trailer and boat weigh 3,000 lbs together? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher
The game was unreal yesterday. That course is something to play on. Never thought I would pay so much to play a round of golf but it was worth every dime spent. I guess it's one of those things you have to experience to believe.

It was very windy since the tradewinds were blowing about 20-30 mph but it didn't seem to affect the play as much as I expected. I did adjust for it before every shot but it worked out good. Shot 7 over for 18 holes which I think ties my personal best and on this course I was blown away. I kept pulling shots out my rear all day long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The guys I played with weren't all that good (and need to learn how to add ) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but have a great time. Going to try and play again for 9 holes this afternoon and see what trouble I can get into [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Did you use ***** that had wings on them to glide in the wind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hhmmm, I seem to remember that people who can not play well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Have a hard time with their adding skills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I here people here complain about paying to play at Pebble Beach and not enjoy their game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I've never played on the course, but have seen it a few times and know my green fees would not even start to pay for the divits I would leave behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

When i think of Pebble Beach, I certainly dont think of Golf. lol
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2007, 01:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
The game was unreal yesterday. That course is something to play on. Never thought I would pay so much to play a round of golf but it was worth every dime spent. I guess it's one of those things you have to experience to believe.

It was very windy since the tradewinds were blowing about 20-30 mph but it didn't seem to affect the play as much as I expected. I did adjust for it before every shot but it worked out good. Shot 7 over for 18 holes which I think ties my personal best and on this course I was blown away. I kept pulling shots out my rear all day long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The guys I played with weren't all that good (and need to learn how to add ) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but have a great time. Going to try and play again for 9 holes this afternoon and see what trouble I can get into [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Did you use ***** that had wings on them to glide in the wind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hhmmm, I seem to remember that people who can not play well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Have a hard time with their adding skills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I here people here complain about paying to play at Pebble Beach and not enjoy their game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I've never played on the course, but have seen it a few times and know my green fees would not even start to pay for the divits I would leave behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

And what would you be thinking of?

Old 04-29-2007, 01:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Well I received my PSD yesterday after having a Sun Coast transmission put in it. All I can say is WHAT a difference[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It locks up great, no iffy what gear does it want to be in around town, no torque spinning. Pulls the trailer great! I can even spin the tires from a dead stop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Carrsss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01When i think of Pebble Beach, I certainly dont think of Golf. lol
And what would you be thinking of?[/quote]

Carrsss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][/quote]

Cars[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I don't think I have seen any cool cars there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I am sure they exists though, only things I have seen is mega $$$ homes, horses, nice scenery and greens!

At one time (before I was hired) our company bought a house at Pebble Beach for our crews that lived there basically for 2 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] while we did a major subdivision just up the road. I have heard some wild stories[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01When i think of Pebble Beach, I certainly dont think of Golf. lol
Carrsss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][/quote]

Cars[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I don't think I have seen any cool cars there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I am sure they exists though, only things I have seen is mega $$$ homes, horses, nice scenery and greens!

At one time (before I was hired) our company bought a house at Pebble Beach for our crews that lived there basically for 2 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] while we did a major subdivision just up the road. I have heard some wild stories[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

WHAT!?!?!
The Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
http://www.pebblebeachconcours.net/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pebble_Beach_Concours_d'Elegance

Old 05-08-2007, 04:19 AM
rv
Pro Rider

yes it cool up here in winter brrr and my holiday trailor ways 9999 loaded hehe but the boat only ways 3000 mt and thanks hi all the ice is off the lake today nice ay time to put some hours on the boat its a new 18.5 sae ray hope it doesnt take time from my quading lol

Old 05-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

First post with new software. Weeeeeee.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Software does take getting used to.