Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

What's the saying, Land Rich[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Money poor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
ya, i think that's me. and the nasty bills keep coming: cuz of this renter, I just spent $1200 on underpad & install ( i got ALL the carpet for a good deal). NOW, the roof is leaking. I already have most of the roofing, but OSB & additional roofing + roof paper will be $1400 + labor (??? $2500-3000??). Fireplace re & re in our house = $800. House insurance is coming up = $3500-4000. I can't keep up! HELP!!!!!

Old 09-20-2006, 05:02 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

you could always grow some drugs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in the barn.. more profitable than renters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
you could always grow some drugs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in the barn.. more profitable than renters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
they don't call us Vansterdam for nuthin! too many scumbag criminals involved in that bidness tho.

Old 09-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I betr Hoss Shows up to make fun of Ned Pretty soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I aint talkin about just fender benders though. Hit trees, Bent body panels, off the road thru ditches.. sheesh.
Well the jeep doesnt count.. I do most of that just 4wheelin. *looksaround* Except for the body panels part..
Since this is a quad site....how about we discuss that? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
If my first ATV counted as my first car id be a HORRIBLE driver. haha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

I betr Hoss Shows up to make fun of Ned Pretty soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
that's eerily psychic of you OFC. I was just about to post if Hoss doesn't get off the inflatable doll soon, he's gonna miss his chance to hack on me. I'm only gonna be here for awhile before I return to real work again.

Old 09-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: nedflanders
that's eerily psychic of you OFC. I was just about to post if Hoss doesn't get off the inflatable doll soon, he's gonna miss his chance to hack on me. I'm only gonna be here for awhile before I return to real work again.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you know hoss likes inflatable sheep better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher
[i]

This afternoon I got a call for a second interview with another company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was at training for my new one when I took the call[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] It's kinda crazy how this is happening. I'm going to meet with him next week any way. You never know. Companies now a days don't care about employees anymore so you have to look out fer yourself!!!
Thats cool a few doors are continuing to open for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And it is so true about companies not wanting to take care of the employee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] bottom line is $$$$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
This is getting plain crazy now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Got yet another call/ interview and was set up for a regional sales manager position interview next week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Where were all these offers months ago??? I just can't believe it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2006, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

You guys need to watch this video.. Has a suprise ending.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Click!!1!

Old 09-21-2006, 03:50 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: nedflanders
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you know hoss likes inflatable sheep better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I was thinking maybe that was Hoss and not H in that video.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel