Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

I might be going up there this weekend to check out the campus with my other son. He's also got accepted into Northridge and UCSB so we would stop in there also</end quote></div>

Congratulations to your son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

I might be going up there this weekend to check out the campus with my other son. He's also got accepted into Northridge and UCSB so we would stop in there also</end quote></div>

Congratulations to your son[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Congrats is great. Thank you! Now can you help pay for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I've got 2 more in a couple years also. No toys for me fer a while.........

Old 02-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

A Dozen is $41.00 [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] So for Valentine's Day did you ask for a dozen ***** over a dozen flowers[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Tomorrow she gets flowers and *****[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 02:55 AM
Quad Patrol

Congratulations to your son[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Congrats is great. Thank you! Now can you help pay for it[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif" border="0[/IMG] I've got 2 more in a couple years also. No toys for me fer a while.........</end quote></div>

LOL! I don't think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have one going off this year and another that wants to go to Med School in 2 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Looks like we are in the same boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Buy the toys now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That's what I did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 02:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Tomorrow she gets flowers and *****[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

LOL! no flowers for mine tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I am sure I'll have colored ***** though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I am sure I'll get the "I am tired because I worked last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and need to go back to night" cry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 02:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Oh well, I am use to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

But I did get her a card and a large bag of Ghirardelli chocolate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Oh well, I am use to it[img][/img]

But I did get her a card and a large bag of Ghirardelli chocolate[img][/img]</end quote></div>

I shouldn't have been so harsh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Got a rain check for tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

Ugh well here goes.
I'm back at home. Reason being is due to something that happened last year. I don't know if i posted anything about it but for the last 8 months or so ive been haveing allot of right side pain. The pain has been in my right leg, ribs area and shoulder.
Apparently sometime last year my pelvis somehow became "mis aligned"?!?! I'm not sure if thats the correct term for it. Probably from detailing cars. Anyways, before i attended the school in Fontana i had been going to physical therapy. I had been going for about 6 weeks 3 times a week. And before i left for school my therapist said i would be fine to fulfill the duties of driving. She also gave me a long list of stretches and icing routines to keep up on twice a day.
The first sign of trouble was the drive down there, i was in the stang and my leg was KILLING me. I just could not find a comfortable position. The first few days of class were like torture. Something about this misalignment is a popping in my "pelvis" when i do my stretching. I could do this like 6 times a day and while in class sitting in my chair. Supposedly this puts everything back in alignment. I don't buy it. Cause it stilll hurt.
The classrooms had hard chairs and there was nothing i could do to get comfortable. That and walking was painful as well. Moving on to in truck training. I remember something my therapist telling me about how differing pressures on my right and left leg are NOT good for whats going on and will throw things off. This causes problems since there is LOTS of clutching. And that leads to more pain and me not getting any better. Did i mention i was only getting 3-4 hours of sleep at night? I only made it through 4 days of the school. After i left i went to hang out with some family and recoup.
So with all of this AND the issues that i had with the instructor and a few issues i had with the school/company itself i decided they weren't for me.

Now ive been back at home for a while and have been in therapy for about a month and have made HUGE progress. I almost feel like i can jump back on my mountain bike and start putting some miles back on it.

As for what im going to do now? I'm kinda looking at some private trucking schools. I just want to make sure i can get all of this behind me and that im back to 100% again. I think that going when i did was a mistake on my part. I just wasn't ready physically. Had i been 100% and been able to sleep at night i would have been able to deal with any other issues.

Old 02-26-2008, 03:57 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Ugh well here goes.

I'm back at home. Reason being is due to something that happened last year. I don't know if i posted anything about it but for the last 8 months or so ive been haveing allot of right side pain. The pain has been in my right leg, ribs area and shoulder.

Apparently sometime last year my pelvis somehow became "mis aligned"?!?! I'm not sure if thats the correct term for it. Probably from detailing cars. Anyways, before i attended the school in Fontana i had been going to physical therapy. I had been going for about 6 weeks 3 times a week. And before i left for school my therapist said i would be fine to fulfill the duties of driving. She also gave me a long list of stretches and icing routines to keep up on twice a day.

The first sign of trouble was the drive down there, i was in the stang and my leg was KILLING me. I just could not find a comfortable position. The first few days of class were like torture. Something about this misalignment is a popping in my "pelvis" when i do my stretching. I could do this like 6 times a day and while in class sitting in my chair. Supposedly this puts everything back in alignment. I don't buy it. Cause it stilll hurt.

The classrooms had hard chairs and there was nothing i could do to get comfortable. That and walking was painful as well. Moving on to in truck training. I remember something my therapist telling me about how differing pressures on my right and left leg are NOT good for whats going on and will throw things off. This causes problems since there is LOTS of clutching. And that leads to more pain and me not getting any better. Did i mention i was only getting 3-4 hours of sleep at night? I only made it through 4 days of the school. After i left i went to hang out with some family and recoup.

So with all of this AND the issues that i had with the instructor and a few issues i had with the school/company itself i decided they weren't for me.

Now ive been back at home for a while and have been in therapy for about a month and have made HUGE progress. I almost feel like i can jump back on my mountain bike and start putting some miles back on it.

As for what im going to do now? I'm kinda looking at some private trucking schools. I just want to make sure i can get all of this behind me and that im back to 100% again. I think that going when i did was a mistake on my part. I just wasn't ready physically. Had i been 100% and been able to sleep at night i would have been able to deal with any other issues.</end quote></div>

That sucks man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Was wondering what happened to you. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Maybe a Pismo trip end of March if you're up to it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

Howdy fellers! I know, I know...I'm an FBK slacker. What happened to my supporting member title? I've also lost half of my pics. I guess that's what I get for not checking in for 2-months.[img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel