Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

when is this pismo thing?

Old 07-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I tried to make reservations at Pismo for the 3rd week in October and it kicked me off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It says there are over 400 sites available[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wonder what gives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] It can't be the 6 or so reservations in my reservation box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The database was hosed yesterday. maybe it is again.
It's been hosed for a few days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And I get to busy at work to call their 1-800 I am- worthless number during business hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 10:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
when is this pismo thing?
Next Weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Leaving Thursday around 1:30 PM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Yo Yo Yo homie. I'm back in da hood [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Work has been a killar and it's time to switch employers. Too darn demanding with a bunch of additude. Not fun no more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Hope everyone's well

Old 07-22-2006, 01:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Yo Yo Yo homie. I'm back in da hood [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Work has been a killar and it's time to switch employers. Too darn demanding with a bunch of additude. Not fun no more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Hope everyone's well
Hi Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That's to bad about the job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If your not having fun with what your doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] it's hard to Git r Done![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All is good up North[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just Hot as heck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Suppose to be 104-107 over the weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] On a good note, heading to Pismo next Thursday for 5 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

Hope everyone's well
Hi Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That's to bad about the job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If your not having fun with what your doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] it's hard to Git r Done![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All is good up North[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just Hot as heck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Suppose to be 104-107 over the weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] On a good note, heading to Pismo next Thursday for 5 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It was 107 here yesterday.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

A little off the beaten path here but, are any of you guys going to Spirit West Coast in Monterey this year?

here

Juuuusttt wondering. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Quad Patrol

A little off the beaten path here but, are any of you guys going to Spirit West Coast in Monterey this year?

here

Our church H.S. youth group is going and staying on the track at Leguna Seca, However, we'll be in Pismo cleaning up from Pismo.

Old 07-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

here

Our church H.S. youth group is going and staying on the track at Leguna Seca, However, we'll be in Pismo cleaning up from Pismo.
cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
My parents are going, their freinds are going, im going, my freind is going, his whole family is going and some of my cousins are going.. Should be fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Staying the whole time. wed through sun..
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2006, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider

That new can-am renegade looks good.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]rool:

:look:

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel