Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 03:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

I am sure the neighbors are happy seeing one less vehicle on the street, I mean it was on jacks with a puddle of oil underneath it in the driveway, right?</end quote></div>

They were kinda happy with us tonight as we pressure washed the quads and then had to "dry them off up and down the street"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2007, 03:12 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

Just sold my F 350 last night. Had it a couple of years and sold it for only 1K less than I bought it.[IMG][/IMG] Didn't have to do jack to it in all that time. Sad to see it go but I haven't been using it much at all lately and I have too many other vehicles laying around the house. Neighbors must think it's a car lot here[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

That sucks[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] Guess this thread need to go to the trash dump seeing the "Creator" no longer owns a PSD[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

The legendary thread must be a living document for all to BS within[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Quad Patrol

They were kinda happy with us tonight as we pressure washed the quads and then had to "dry them off up and down the street"[img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

Is there any other way to dry off quads after washing them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 12-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Quad Patrol

Just sold my F 350 last night. Had it a couple of years and sold it for only 1K less than I bought it.[IMG][/IMG] Didn't have to do jack to it in all that time. Sad to see it go but I haven't been using it much at all lately and I have too many other vehicles laying around the house. Neighbors must think it's a car lot here[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

That sucks[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] Guess this thread need to go to the trash dump seeing the "Creator" no longer owns a PSD[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

The legendary thread must be a living document for all to BS within[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

LOL! yes, it must live on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

UHoh.. Just got my CDL-A permit. Only had to take my HAZMAT test over again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] WAYYYY to many questions.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2007, 06:43 PM
Quad Patrol

Glad your south of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good for you, now just put your time behind the wheel and before you know it you'll be another ummm professional driver on the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

We haul our toys with the new Tundra. This trucks pretty amazing. They even did a write up on it in the last issue of Quad magazine.

Had to put my 2 cents in for Toyota. They made a true full-size contender this time.

Old 12-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider

Glad your south of me[img][/img] Good for you, now just put your time behind the wheel and before you know it you'll be another ummm professional driver on the road[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Crazy huh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Special Ed

We haul our toys with the new Tundra. This trucks pretty amazing. They even did a write up on it in the last issue of Quad magazine.

Had to put my 2 cents in for Toyota. They made a true full-size contender this time.</end quote></div>

Hows the tailgate holding up?

And uh, that tranny?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

Tailgate works great. It has a gas-charged damping strut insures the tailgate will not slam open or closed. It's a cool feature. Now the tailgate does not get worked that much because we haul the quads in a trailer.

As for the tranny, so far so good. The truck has only been on the market since February so time will be the true test there. However my guess is it will be very dependable because after all it is a Toyota. And unlike the tailgate the tranny does indeed get worked. The manufacturers tow rating for our crew max is 10,100. We tow our boat with the tundra all the time. Total package weight of the boat and trailer is about 13000.

So far..............very good results

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel