Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

How's everyone been? I haven't been here in a long time..... new job is taking all my time and trying to spend more time with the family. They are growing up too fast. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Trasher
How's everyone been? I haven't been here in a long time..... new job is taking all my time and trying to spend more time with the family. They are growing up too fast. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Im good.

Whats with everyone gettin new jobs.. they better be payin ya'll better!

Old 04-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey ya'll, just making my monthly cameo appearance. Hope all is well with the FBK bunch. I just sold my sp400 and am about to embark on dirt bikes for my boys...good grief. They are insisting on MX. Hopefully I can find a couple of used bikes for cheap.
Motorcycles can be had for CHEAP. what you thinkin? like lil CR80's or sompin? or 125's?

Old 04-05-2007, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Im good.

Better company, better pay, less travel (other than covering my Hawaii territory)
It's all good stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider

Im good.

OFC- 32K in posts ??? You gots to be the post ho king on this board.......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2007, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey ya'll, just making my monthly cameo appearance. Hope all is well with the FBK bunch. I just sold my sp400 and am about to embark on dirt bikes for my boys...good grief. They are insisting on MX. Hopefully I can find a couple of used bikes for cheap.
Motorcycles can be had for CHEAP. what you thinkin? like lil CR80's or sompin? or 125's?

Those little CR85's are rockets. A lot of fun to trash around on.

Old 04-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I don't see a problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Ford was just the first to make a production PSd with a jet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I can't figure those flames out. Seems like a bit of BS to me. What's causing the ignition at the tail pipe? I can't believe that it comes through the pipe and muffler without going out. Plus that truck sounds like a big piece, knocking big time.
It did have some issues I found out later. I think it was a stuck injector. But ALL of the new diesels (6.4L PSD, 6.7L Cummins and LLM or whatever the current Duramax is) all have a DPM (Diesel Particulate Matter) filter at the tail pipe. They crank up the EGTs at the tail pipe by dumping fuel there to clean out the DPM filter. So it was blowing flames out the pipe because of the regen process and a crappily running truck. There's a recall with flash to fix it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-07-2007, 03:44 AM
Royalty Rider

Just thought I would pop in and say "Hey Ya'll!"

Shop has been keeping me busy... among other things. Hope everyone has a great Easter.

Old 04-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Just thought I would pop in and say "Hey Ya'll!"

Shop has been keeping me busy... among other things. Hope everyone has a great Easter.
Hi DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Looks like everyone that visited here has falling into a busy work/family routine.

Hope you have a Great Easter too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherBetter company, better pay, less travel (other than covering my Hawaii territory)
It's all good stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Nothing wrong with a trip to Hawaii with the company footing the bill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel