Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: powerstroke01

w00t good news. Called my recruiter today. She said im still on for the 19th. Shes only waiting on the MVR to finalize everything. All the medical stuff is good (woot), drug test was good(duh).. So all thats left is to drive my self to teh end of my free life. hahaha

I hope i don't flunk out at school... [img][/img]

So is everyone still alive after all those storms?</end quote></div>

Least we're still safe for a little bit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good luck.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-13-2008, 11:58 PM
Quad Patrol

I hope i don't flunk out at school... [img][/img]

So is everyone still alive after all those storms?</end quote></div>

If my brother can pass it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am sure you can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We survived[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] gad to pump around 6 inches of water out of my back yard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] previous owner apparently never thought of putting in drainage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

omfg.
so much info in such a short time.
dubble clutching is a ***** and bump and runs are h*ll.
we get to spend a full day in the trucks tomorow. Today was class and sims. Everythings been great sofar. Except for a killer roomate that i had and promptly got rid of. hahahahha

ahhhhhhh

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Is it a 3 week class? i don't remember if you mentioned it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] are the instructors and other classmates English speakers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was at DMV Friday with my daughter and there was about 8 people standing near a tractor/trailer, lucky if they new how to read DMV on the sign in the parking lot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Mix of hispanics and indians[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

Is it a 3 week class? i don't remember if you mentioned it[img][/img] are the instructors and other classmates English speakers[img][/img] I was at DMV Friday with my daughter and there was about 8 people standing near a tractor/trailer, lucky if they new how to read DMV on the sign in the parking lot[img][/img] Mix of hispanics and indians[img][/img]</end quote></div>

No its 14days straight. All the instructors are 100% american. lolz
My roommate speaks fluent Spanish but also excellent englesh.. Everyone speeks trucker here though. lol
And im NOT the youngest. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Anyways i gots to go. gotta catch teh bus at 5am...

Old 01-23-2008, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

wow. Im leaving.. My instructor sucks. Its like hes seriously messed up in da head or has something against us. The only place i DIDN'T drive yesterday was the freeway. Put it this way, take the busiest road in your town at 4-5pm and drive a semi on it. for the people that know this area i was on and around Foothill..ya. Thats what i was doing.. And i loved it.

NOW the problem was was the instructor. Whenever he opened his mouth with anything but good our driving went down the shi77er, even a guy who already has his CDL. BUt he talks good and i can go anywhere and make all my shifts and bump and runs. UGHHHHH...
I have to do a 100mile round trip tonight in the dark and im not sure i want to. Not with this guy.
Someones gonna snap. And i don't want it to be me. Especially behind the wheel of this truck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm not the only one who thinks this guy has issues.

Anyways i can drive. And im sure i can back. But have yet to try. Ill probably be taking myself somewhere else. no idea. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So frustrating. I'm doing soooo well and acing all my tests and picking up on everything. I just dont know what to do.

Old 01-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Quad Patrol

LJ, it's great you're enjoying the good times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Stick it out with this guy, remember it's a short class and you'll be done with him in no time at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ZSometimes to get where you want to go you might have a few bumps in the road, ok azzes in the road. Hang in there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 12:18 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

wow. Im leaving.. My instructor sucks. Its like hes seriously messed up in da head or has something against us. The only place i DIDN'T drive yesterday was the freeway. Put it this way, take the busiest road in your town at 4-5pm and drive a semi on it. for the people that know this area i was on and around Foothill..ya. Thats what i was doing.. And i loved it.

NOW the problem was was the instructor. Whenever he opened his mouth with anything but good our driving went down the shi77er, even a guy who already has his CDL. BUt he talks good and i can go anywhere and make all my shifts and bump and runs. UGHHHHH...

I have to do a 100mile round trip tonight in the dark and im not sure i want to. Not with this guy.

Someones gonna snap. And i don't want it to be me. Especially behind the wheel of this truck. [img][/img] I'm not the only one who thinks this guy has issues.

Anyways i can drive. And im sure i can back. But have yet to try. Ill probably be taking myself somewhere else. no idea. [img][/img] So frustrating. I'm doing soooo well and acing all my tests and picking up on everything. I just dont know what to do.</end quote></div>

Just remember: Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-24-2008, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

Someones gonna snap. And i don't want it to be me. Especially behind the wheel of this truck. [img][/img] I'm not the only one who thinks this guy has issues.

Anyways i can drive. And im sure i can back. But have yet to try. Ill probably be taking myself somewhere else. no idea. [img][/img] So frustrating. I'm doing soooo well and acing all my tests and picking up on everything. I just dont know what to do.</end quote></div>

I was driving around there yesterday and it does suck big time. And my G is a bit smaller than your 18 wheeler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

LJ, it's great you're enjoying the good times[img][/img] Stick it out with this guy, remember it's a short class and you'll be done with him in no time at all[img][/img] ZSometimes to get where you want to go you might have a few bumps in the road, ok azzes in the road. Hang in there[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Hang in there and finish that thing. Just think about getting certified and running on your own. It will be done soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel