Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Yes, we bought a new fiver in the spring, but haven't been able to use it much. Of course, I can't afford the diesel to pull it with anyways.

No, the arch that fell was called wall arch. However, it is pretty close to landscape arch and delicate arch. I need to get to arches national park again before it gets cold. I go past it everytime I go to run the Colorado river, but rarely take the time to walk around. It's funny, most of the people that frequent my neck of the woods are from Europe, etc. Most of us locals just take the parks for granted.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:54 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Whitewater

Kids started school yesterday. Can't believe summer is slipping away. My truck was in the shop most of the summer (egr valve)...the mechanics were idiots and couldn't figure it out. Anyway, no truck means no camping, riding, or fun. What's up with you? How was Hawaii?</end quote></div>

My youngest started this past Monday, middle starts this coming Monday and tomorrow 8/22 we take the oldest down to Irvine so she can start on Monday to.

The tears have already started flowing about the oldest leaving home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am actually looking forward to the moment she leaves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] She'll be missed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but get on with your life already[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2008, 01:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Most of us locals just take the parks for granted.</end quote></div>

I think that's how it is with Yosemite here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] except we have bunches of Orientals. Been there a few times and it's like "Yea, alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]" now when I go I want to head into the back country and see more of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (if only they allowed atvs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) Or climb up to the top of Half Dome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Will try to do that next year.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

Kids started school yesterday. Can't believe summer is slipping away. My truck was in the shop most of the summer (egr valve)...the mechanics were idiots and couldn't figure it out. Anyway, no truck means no camping, riding, or fun. What's up with you? How was Hawaii?</end quote></div>

My youngest started this past Monday, middle starts this coming Monday and tomorrow 8/22 we take the oldest down to Irvine so she can start on Monday to.

The tears have already started flowing about the oldest leaving home[img][/img] I am actually looking forward to the moment she leaves[img][/img] She'll be missed[img][/img] but get on with your life already[img][/img]</end quote></div>

My sons start around the 20th of next month ( Cal Poly and UCSB)

Man, Orange County is really going to party this fall [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Having been through the first year already I would say drop in on her and make sure she not doing jello shooters all weekend long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2008, 04:37 PM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

My sons start around the 20th of next month ( Cal Poly and UCSB)

Man, Orange County is really going to party this fall [img][/img]

Having been through the first year already I would say drop in on her and make sure she not doing jello shooters all weekend long[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

Oh yes, Cal Poly starts late in Sept. Good luck to you on 2 being in college[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I have 2 more years before that happens to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL! It is a private college[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, they warned us that it still is a College Campus[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't know if you know who Dawg is on the Forum (hangs out in the SZ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) met him couple months ago and he is willing to check in on her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Plus I have the sister who lives down by you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] She can make surprise visits also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

The more people that "just drop by" the better in my eyes.

When my son and I went up to UCSB they were stating that "20% of the students choose not to drink". Well, do the math. I think that figures out to be 80% party their ***** off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2008, 05:55 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

When my son and I went up to UCSB they were stating that "20% of the students choose not to drink". Well, do the math. I think that figures out to be 80% party their ***** off [img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

I like how they give you the stats on the ones who don't drink. And I'm sure that more than 20% of the student body is under 21. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think that's more of a warning shots to parents who are actually listening and paying attention. The others will just figure there kids will be in that 20% category.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-26-2008, 02:27 AM
Quad Patrol

When my son and I went up to UCSB they were stating that "20% of the students choose not to drink". Well, do the math. I think that figures out to be 80% party their ***** off [img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

We'll see how it goes. The daughter knows the rules and what will happen if she screws around. I honestly believe she isn't like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I am also a realist that she just might[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] On a good note, she does have 2 nice room mates[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

Just keep her away from fraternity row. Believe me I know what happens to women in a fraternity house...I was a Sigma Nu. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2008, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

Just keep her away from fraternity row. Believe me I know what happens to women in a fraternity house...I was a Sigma Nu. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I was Iwanna Kum loudly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel