Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Well, at State, crashing is a little easier (sometimes). Usually when a class is full the professors are given 8-10 permission numbers. That means the university is allowing professors to add 8-10 more students, but some teachers dont want the extra work and will not allow anymore to add. This happened to me again yesterday! I swear, I dont understand why it has to be this hard! I tell the professors I need this class to graduate, and they dont even care.

I just needed to vent a little, I swear they are going to make my last semester hell!!! LOL...

On another note, its friday!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

I hate to be a Canucklehead but if you would have registered earlier this wouldn't have happened[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Did you finally get the class? One semester to go is a good thing fer sure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
I hate to be a Canucklehead but if you would have registered earlier this wouldn't have happened[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I was registered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have been registered since before last semester (spring 05) ended and since I am a graduating senior I have priority. There is also a lack of teachers at State, there are too many students and not enough teachers/classrooms. So I WAS registered at the right time. But you can see how classes that only allow 18 students are going to fill faster than others [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes, I got the classes I need, but I had to change my school schedule about 10 times, not to mention I had to change my work schedule as well...thank god they were willing to work with me.

Old 08-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can't tow your toys with a city block though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] rather have the Mighty PSD
yep, and if you've ever spent a year in Saskatchewan, the PSD decision would be that much easier.

Old 08-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I was registered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have been registered since before last semester (spring 05) ended and since I am a graduating senior I have priority. There is also a lack of teachers at State, there are too many students and not enough teachers/classrooms. So I WAS registered at the right time. But you can see how classes that only allow 18 students are going to fill faster than others [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes, I got the classes I need, but I had to change my school schedule about 10 times, not to mention I had to change my work schedule as well...thank god they were willing to work with me.
i wuz kinda thinkin' what creator (Jed Clampett) said, (but had more class not to say it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]). after reading your response, that infinity sux!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider

If I'm Jed, is my daughter Elli May?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

If I'm Jed, is my daughter Elli May?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
absolutely. & Jethro is your son.

Old 08-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

i wuz kinda thinkin' what creator (Jed Clampett) said, (but had more class not to say it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])
I dont expect everyone to understand....Im not looking for sympathy.... I just wanted to vent[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
On another note, its friday!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ahhh yes it is. Just got back from Kettleman. At least we didn't have to wait for the trucker and he really didn't have to wait for us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
got a ridiculously low offer today. tried to negotiate with them, but they wanna steal the place. ain't gonna happen. F'in IDIOTS. we were 30K apart, and i was at my bottom line.
That's to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They weren't really serious buyers then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] On the bright side, at least you got an offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe things will pick up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel