Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

WOW![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] mark one up for Skinner, he just slammed you a good one Hoss! well done skinner.

Old 10-15-2004, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
WOW![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] mark one up for Skinner, he just slammed you a good one Hoss! well done skinner.
I took it as a compliment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 02:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Im sooo jealous. I wish the beech would show up for our 4 a.m. nookie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sigh...maybe next week.
LOL. DQ, he was on the internet yaking with me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 03:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Wifey just chopped all her hair off yesterday...and of course she asked me what I thought of it...needless to say, I'm pretty much in the doghouse.
I hate it when that happens. Wife doesn't ask anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]she just tells by the OH MY GOD/NOT AGAIN look on my face[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And sometimes, the doghouse isn't to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]that coloring/perm crap smells something fierce[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 03:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I had noticed the hair color change. But some women change hair color like they change clothes so I rarely ever comment.

So is anyone riding this weekend? Looks like I might be heading up and playing in LJ's backyard. Temps are going to be in the low 80s down in the Valley, so figure a 10 degree drop from there up in the Forest. Hopefully the dust will be down, but I'm not all that hopefull. But rain is a coming. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just looked...anyone in for some mudding? Looks like 30% chance of rain on Sunday. Temp @ 70 on the valley floor (65 @ Oakhurst).
I'd like to ride this weekend, but it's the Elk hunt (too crowded).
Hoss, isn't Elk season the time to be out there? Must be rifle season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 03:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
The OD on the new PSD just turned 8K. I wonder if she is really broken in yet or not?
LOL, got about another 72,000 or so, to go for the break in period to end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 03:11 AM
Quad Patrol

I read about your barn / garage on that "OTHER THREAD", and I wish I had a place like that.
Why thanks Hoss.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When we bought this place (about 1-1/2 years ago) I remember the realtor showing me through the house and I just couldn't focus because I really wanted to see the barn. She paused when see saw me gazing out the window at it and said "would you like to see the barn?" I'm like "well dugh!" I felt bad for the guy that sold me this house...it was a bitter divorce sale and he just built the barn in 99'.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
You know what, what's one man's lose is another's gain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

When the wife and I look, I really don't care what the inside looks like, she has that. The outside is mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We actually agreed (I should document that date) that we will be looking at property to buy in the somewhat near future[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm talking 40-80 acres or so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 03:15 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
that's where Hoss' son got the idea. He walked in on Mommy and Daddy playing.
LMAO, I hate it when that happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Daughter knocked on our door the other night, asked if "mommy was alright"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 03:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Better to be pissed off then pissed on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Now that depends on what your into [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Nothing like a golden shower.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Guess that's better than a mudd bath.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'll take the mudd bath anytime[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]especially when a quad is involved[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 03:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Wonder if they will ever perfect this?
J4K, Friend of mine has a restaurant chain in our area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We talked about this, and I could get all the oil I need[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]If, this crap keeps up, I might have to look into it more.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel